[Lấy địa chỉ]
21#
Đăng lúc 31-5-2013 20:36:57 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD 06

-Nick kites:ngannghiaxiu-
-Thuộc nhà: Thi gia - Hồ tiêu gia
-Tên bài dự thi: Huge and rebirth

HuGe and rebirt

He returned after the accident in 2006 .If you are a fan of Hu Ge then surely at that you can cry. Would be false if I said I was crying at the time. Who believe a 6-year-old child may cry when you do not know anything. But later, when I grow up and know about Hu Ge. I admire him and admire. Accidents that are serious . His assistant has died, his face has been injured. No one thought he would come back and film anymore . He think so too , he said: I am good looking 24 years is enough.

Think that does not mean he give up . He came back

From the Legend of condor heroes , The myth ,Chinese Paladin 3 to Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar in heaven ,. We can say that he has achieved a lot of success than before .Especially with Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar in heaven ,he is a film producer with actor , singer . Not only that ,he is also a business, a theater actor, who write books, model.

It's  true wonders, he was back , such as the rebirth.

Bình luận

cảm ơn các bạn  Đăng lúc 21-6-2013 10:36 AM
hay wa,ủng hộ bạn  Đăng lúc 21-6-2013 10:32 AM
lên đây vote nè các bạn :http://kites.vn/thread/-poll-cuoc-thi-viet-ve-than-tuong-bang-tieng-anh-397588-1-1.html .Ở đây không được tính  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 10:31 PM
Ủng hộ bạn 1 phiếu này !! Bài bạn viết rất hay <3  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 09:32 PM
mình hơi bị mù tiếng anh nhưng Hồ Ca thì mình cũng thích ,ủng hộ bài của bạn nhe1  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 09:28 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

22#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 00:00:04 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD 05

Bài mình hơi ngắn, có nhờ google nhé. Chủ yếu tham gia cho vui thôi.

My idol is Kim Yuna

She was a queen. Because she became the first korean to win the figure skating on the World. The performances is very perfect. I admired her. She was perfect in everything. She is not a singer or actress but she still occupies the hearts of the Korean people. So she became the living symbol of Korea. Oh! I very wish meet her. I was always tracking her through the news. In recent times again, she gave the world saw she's still the queen though after nearly 2 years of absence. Looking ahead, she will join the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. After that, she will retirement. However, I would still follow her. Thank you for your interest.

Bình luận

SBD 05  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:21 AM
Nàng thật là đẹp ^^.  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:14 AM
đã sửa rồi.  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 10:54 AM
1oo từ à. vậy đợi chút.  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 10:22 AM
bạn ơi? bạn edit bài lại đi bài của bạn chưa đủ 100 từ nên k đc coi la hợp lệ^^  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 08:52 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

23#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 04:35:24 Từ di động | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD: 01

¨°o.O Nick: Dr.mọtphim O.o°
+*¨^¨*+ Baeshin House - Phản bội hội +*¨^¨*+
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· JUST A KIRIN `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

I began to love Kirin Kwang Soo when I saw Running Man. You can ask me: "Why do you love him? He always betrayed. He hardly won the race and he not seems to be a serious person". And my answer is "I don't know why. I just listen to my heart".

He always made me feel happy and comfortable. His smile's very great, isn't it? I always think that humor is the best gift God gave him. He also is one of the tallest actors in Korean. His height impresses anyone who have just met him for the first time ( Ex: Lee Seung Gi when he was a special guest of Running Man). He's lanky and that's why he looked like a giraffe - betrayal and unlucky giraffe. But he also has another cute nickname which is Asian Prince because he's very famous in Asia, especially in Viet Nam. Do you know his special Robot Dance and Theme Song? They're completely funny and unique.

Did I miss out something? Yes, yes. He's both handsome and kind. He has a humane heart that makes his friends love him so much. And Kwang Soo absolutely is an intelligent guy. I'll be an everlasting fan of him. I swear!!!

»-(¯`v´¯)-» Thanks 4 you guys »-(¯`v´¯)-»
+*¨^¨*+ Please vote 4 me +*¨^¨*+

Bình luận

SBD: 01  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:21 AM
I love him too ;)  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:13 AM
vote for you. I love Kwang Soo too. <3<3<3  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 09:01 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

24#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 08:00:55 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
OTZ
Tưởng game thế nào, viết lách kiểu này thì ta chịu
Đến viết tiếng việt còn lười nói gì tiếng anh
Thôi thì hóng game khác của nhà vậy, cái kiểu hỏi nhanh đáp nhanh ấy, chứ phải vắt óc suy nghĩ thì
Các bạn cố lên, mềnh sễ vote cho các bạn

Bình luận

viết cho Seungho nhà mầy 1 bài đi Hạnh =)) mầy siêu anh thế k viết phí mầy ạ hí hí  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 10:50 AM
@@  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 08:53 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

25#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 08:48:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD: 02

DBSK is always in my heart

If someone ask me “What is idol?”, I will answer “Idol is a person who give me happiness when I think of, give me strength when I am in trouble and give me comfort when I am sad”. Each people has  their own idols, it’s maybe father, mother, sister, brother or a singer, a band. For me, I choose DBSK is my own idol. I remember that the first time I saw them when they was on the TV. But I didn’t remember what song they sang at that time and I can’t remember clearly the face of each person but I don’t understand why I was attracted by them. After then, when I find out about them I admire their effort and their talent. I think maybe I am not to be called a fan because I don’t usually read their news and I also don’t listen to all their music, I only listen the songs that I find good. But strange thing that when I am sad I think of them and listen to their music I will feel better and better. They step by step get to my heart like that. The thing I like most is when I see them standing on the stage and to be surrounded by a red ocean. It’s the most beautiful moment and they are shining. Whether JYJ or DBSK just be yourself. Hope someday I can see you stand on the stage together again. Always keep the faith!

Vì lâu rồi không học lại tiếng anh nên bài viết có hơi lủng củng. Giải nhất thì không mơ rùi, mong rinh về được cái giải bét

Bình luận

thanks ban jirouj nhìu nhìu ^^  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 08:45 AM
đó đúng thật là mong ước của cass nhỉ  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 01:08 AM
hay ghê nhá, cho 100000000000000 điểm lun vì viết về trai,haaaa  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 01:08 AM
SBD: 02  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:20 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

26#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 09:05:59 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD: 03

Mom is my idol - my first teacher.

Mom is my idol - my first teacher.
My mother taught me first of all how to read and write. She taught me good manners. She has supported me, given me necessary criticism, and taught me a great deal about how to live my life.
Mother has to do a lot of work. But she was never says  tired.
My mother is an excellent cook. She takes good care of me, my father,  brother and all other guests who come to our house.
I am really proud of my mother.  We are really very fortunate to have her.

Các bạn xem bài mình, có lỗi gì về ngữ pháp chỉ mình với nhé! Mong các bạn giúp đỡ, {:291:}

Bình luận

cho 1vote thì cái titled!! hehe  Đăng lúc 19-6-2013 05:56 PM
Ủng hộ nè  Đăng lúc 19-6-2013 02:41 PM
Các tình yêu của tui đâu rùi,????????????????  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:36 AM
SBD: 03  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:20 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

27#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 10:34:45 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD 04

Nick Kites: Junnie
Thuộc nhà: MGY
Bài dự thi:

KIM JONG KOOK - FOREVER OUR ONE MAN

Although Kim Jong Kook (KJK) has been so popular in South Korea since 1990s, it was until January 2013 when I started watching the variety show named Running Man that I knew him. Strongly impressed by the image of a powerful and clever Kookie on the show, I searched for more information about him on the internet. The more I knew about KJK, the more admiration I had for him. I became one of his fans and till now, KJK is my very only male idol.

To be honest (and to be fair ^^), KJK is not a handsome guy. He has small eyes with single eyelids. The most nice-looking feature on his face is probably his sharp nose. Despite his imperfect appearance, KJK refused to do plastic surgery which was offered by his plastic surgeon brother. Maybe he was scared of being hurt, maybe he was quite self-confident ^^. No matter what the reason was, I felt so happy for his decision. Nobody is perfect and for me, the present KJK is truly attractive enough <3

Singer KJK - a bear with mosquito voice {:434:} {:434:} {:434:}
        KJK is undoubtedly a talented singer who owns a lot of hits also precious awards. However, his unusual high tone of voice is often joked about (people call it ‘mosquito voice’ ^^). In fact, his little voice doesn’t seem to match his muscular body. There is a saying that love makes people look everything on its bright side. Perhaps it’s right to me. With love, the contrast between KJK’ s big body and his little voice turns out to be cute. In my opinion, it is the very thing that makes him unique.

KJK on Running Man: Powerful commander {:445:} {:445:} {:445:}
        Appearing on Running Man, KJK is well-known as a powerful commander. He has strength in both physical and mental health. While his physical power is the result of his regular working out, KJK’s intelligence is congenital (his IQ is 136, no wonder he’s so smart!) He is also delicate, which can be proved by his famous ‘gentle hand manner’. With power and cleverness, KJK is absolutely an ideal man in life, but in Running Man he is a beast ^^. Therefore, other RM members often unite to eliminate him from the games. What a poor Kookie but to be honest, I would do the same if I were them LOL.

As a fan of KJK, I could spend hours talking about him, from his goodness (he is a pious son of his parents, a hero of kids) to his badness (he always grumbles when things go wrong ^^). Even though Kookie has a lot of lovelines, he is still single now. Many people might want him and Yoon Eun Hye (or someone else) to become a real couple but for me, no matter who he chooses, I will always support him. I hope he will get married soon and produce some lovely little-Kookie ^^. I love KJK (like any other Papitus member does). He is forever our ONE MAN.

PS:
1. Sorry mọi người, viết về người yêu nên viết hơi bị nhiều.
2. Vì viết nhiều nên lỗi cũng nhiều. Có j mọi người góp ý mình với nhé.
Thân!

Bình luận

@Meo: Bắt tay ôm hun ;))  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 07:40 PM
Vote cho bạn, vì mình cũng là fan của Kookie, hehe  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 07:39 PM
c cuồng Kookie ak ;))  Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 10:12 PM
Làm giàu ko khó, ta vừa chia sẻ bí quyết làm giàu ở box chệ Cong phòng 888 á :))  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 11:05 AM
ầy, ta giàu lắm k phải lì xì đâu =))  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 11:03 AM

Rate

Số người tham gia 2Sức gió +10 Thu lại Lý do
^BánhRán^ + 5 My Kookie:D
-Fang- + 5 good ^^

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

28#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 13:50:26 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Chẹp, cuộc thi hơi bị hay đấy cô Quỳnh ạ, thể lệ tương đối đơn giản còn giải thưởng thì hấp dẫn dã man

Ủng hộ cô Quỳnh 1 phiếu

P/s: CTV thì có tham gia được hơm cô nhỉ?

Bình luận

cô tham gia ai cấm. kaka^^  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 03:27 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

29#
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 14:45:44 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBD 07

Nick kites: banhquy
Thuộc nhà:
Tên bài dự thi: Changmin, my eternal youth

CHANGMIN, MY ETERNAL YOUTH.
Life used to be covered by pink

I first met him in a MV named “Balloons”. For seeing his innocent eyes, I have been crushed officially. I searched and started to know on the earth, there was a 20 year-old boy, so talent, so cute but evil. From that day on, I have someone to keep on looking every day. His name is Changmin, from DBSK.

Changmin is the youngest member in DBSK, but it doesn’t make him weak. If you want to know about Mr. Shim, there’s 2 things you cannot miss, food and his evil tricks to his hyung, especially “Duck-ass Junsu”. However, those things he plays only show 1 thing, they are a family and Min is just a naughty brother. That’s why I always love watching their BTS videos, where I can see such a carefree smile from that boy.

...until someone paints it blue

Nobody can stay still in their save world forever. I used to think “No, it’s not me”, I can keep this innocent, carefree look about life. But facts tell me I’m not, and so is Changmin.
There was a big shock to all of us when DBSK teared into 2 parts. Despired of Cass’s hurt, I look at Changmin and terribly realize how it changes my boy. No more special smile with one eye bigger than the other, no sparkle in his look, no … such a thing I have ever known about him. Five of them get out of newspapers’ face. Somehow, I think they quit. “So what, they’ve all gone. What the hell I have to care now!”.My boy and his family no longer exists.

...will you just let it so??

As I just stop looking for him, he gets back, as trong as a sodier. It’s not Changmin in the past. The light in his eyes now has the dark grown-up color. His smile, somehow, contains fugacious sadness. But he is now a man, standing by his hyung, keeping “DBSK” alive. Ah, now I cannot blame him for going away so long because he used his time well and he dares to grow up, dares to face the reality. Changmin is no longer my boy, but my man.

Youth is like a rain passing so fast. I spent most of my youth with Changmin, but it’s no doubt that I’ve done right thing. I first saw him when I was a little girl. Now, when I have enough strength to face life, so do Changmin.
I’m going to step through my 20 year-olds in the next few days. It doesn’t matter if I want or not, I have to close my dreamy years and be ready to face with a stormy and unpredictable life ahead. But, it is so fine because in my packet now standing a warm boy who keeps my childhood, a boy growing up with fan-girls like me.
For thousand times, I just want to say thank you to you, Shim Changmin.

Bình luận

Bài viết hay quá hà T_T  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 10:36 AM
ủng hộ, ủng hộ  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 08:46 AM
ước gì có ai dich ra tiếng việt cho mình hỉu , chỉ hỉu mấy câu đơn giản, nhưng là trai của cass, mình ủng hộ lun, hôm bầu sẽ nhớ vào bầu nhit tình pr lun  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 01:09 AM
ảnh của bạn bị lỗi 2 cái à?  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 11:15 PM
uh. bạn sửa luôn đi. ^^  Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 07:42 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
Nụt + 5 excellent :x

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

30#
Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 08:20:35 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
muốn đi thi quá

cơ mà chưa mò ra cảm xúc

với lại đọc đến câu "tối đa 600 từ" là tụt hết cả cảm xúc

em đã ko viết thì thôi, nhưng đã viết là phải dài

600 từ thì nào có đủ

Haiz

Để đi mò cảm xúc viết thử 1 bài tiếng Việt đã

ổn ổn mới dịch nó ra T.A

ko biết đăng kí mà ko gửi bài dự thi có bị phạt ko nhể =))

Bình luận

hehee. cứ viết đi rán. keke. tỷ iu em nhất mừ  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 11:02 PM
viết đi ta rết ủng hộ nha Rán =))  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 03:42 PM
@ss Tuyết: bị phạt thì em ứ đăng kí nữa đâu, sợ bị phát lém =)) @Moon: tối đa 600 từ mà, viết dài sẽ sai quy định đó  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 12:08 PM
có ai cấm bạn viết dài đâu, càng dài càng tốt mà, cứ viết đi ủng hộ nhiệt liệt =))))))))))))))))))  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 10:06 AM
có phạt đậy rán ạ? hehe^^  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 09:24 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách