Cuộc thi viết về thần tượng bằng tiếng anh

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 21:47:57 | Xem tất
SBD: 08

nick kites: Kaka19
Tên bài dự thi: Han Geng_ the miracle of 1.3 billion people

Han Geng _ The Miracle of 1.3 billion people

December 2007.
This is the first time, I met him. It was a chilly evening ,my sister and I, also located  on the bed and gazed at the computer screen. That's EHB, a reality show  of Korea which Suju is an officially member. Honestly, at that  time DBSK is the only band I know , because my sister is a big fan of DBSK, even I don’t know who is Super Junior.

Then, I was absorbing this smile, probably I will never forget in my lifetime. I only knew his name was Han Geng. Find out more information about him and I realized he has gone on my heart ever since.

May be, I was attracted by his good appearance . But then, himself and his personality has defeated  me.
SJ member always say “ he's a miracle of 1.3 billion people” and it comes true with me.

A man who always go straight
Born in a poor family, with music passion, he made himself going  to  Beijing to learn how to dance when he was 13, a boy who made his life better and become one of 13 miracle pieces. But hardship kept coming to him from his work visa problem to Korean anti-fans can not accept him. In the early days, He accepted to wear mask to be used on stage with SUJU, he immersed workout and his leg was broken but he just think  because of injuring when he works, and when he detected, the bone has healed.

A pious son

He loves his parents. Alone in a strange country, many and many Tet holiday he can’t come home, he misses his family so much, the first sentences he always said when he receive an award “Thank you, Mom & Dad”. How difficult he met, he never cries, tears  was just fallen when referring to his family.

A good brother

In suju, he is one of the oldest. Maybe , He always takes care of  his brothers. From Kyuhuyn to LeeTeuk.

Despite his famous, he always takes care of his fans health, he worries when his fans followed him in the late at night. Especially his love for the kids.

In 2009, it is a difficult year with him. Some people say “he is ruthless, selfish”, but I know He’s very sad and waste a lot of time to stand up and go straight. No matter what people say, I’ll support him because more than that, he always make me happy and try my best to achieve my goal.

For thousand times, Thank for your presence in my life.

Hope you always smile and happy

P/s: thứ tiếng anh kinh dị của mình, nhưng mà cũng viết thử xem sao, chắc là sai nhiều lắm :))

Bình luận

ủng hộ cho tình yêu của chúng ta :)))))))))) <3 <3 <3  Đăng lúc 25-6-2013 06:43 PM
SBD 08  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 10:38 PM
mần thêm 1 bài về Joonie đê ss  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 09:33 AM
đc thay đổi tên bài bạn nhé^^  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 11:03 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
^BánhRán^ + 5 hay quá, thực sự rất hay

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 22:47:55 | Xem tất
Hiu hiu

đọc bài của các bạn mà muốn viết cho tên hâm nhà mình 1 bài quá

mà dốt văn chả biết diễn tả

không lẽ làm bài "Jo Kyuhyun - pock-marked face, fat belly and eraser - butt"

rồi cả bài lặp đi lặp lại có chừng ấy chữ TT.TT

khó quá khó quá TT.TT

Ai viết hộ mềnh đi *hú hét kêu gọi*

Bình luận

Bạn có thể nhờ ai viết hộ tiếng anh cũng được. Nhưng ý vẫn phải là của bạn.  Đăng lúc 9-6-2013 05:31 PM
viết đi bạn, cho đủ Line với ông Min nhà mình lun >o<  Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 08:40 PM
:*  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 08:10 AM
haaaa^^  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 11:03 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 22:32:23 | Xem tất
đồng ý cho mình vào nhóm đi
vừa đượcc nói về thần tượng vừa được trau dồi thêm tiếng anh nữa a
vẹn vả đôi đường nên hy vọng ad mau mau cho mình vào hôi nhé :D

Bình luận

bạn vào hội rồi mà. hehee. add gì nữa chứ^^  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 10:34 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 23:05:09 | Xem tất
SBD: 09

Nick kites: me2u_89
Thuộc nhà: Bựa box/jk =)) SNSD's box
Tên bài dự thi: The hope is LOVE. The hope is SNSD.

p/s: Giải thưởng quá to nên không thể ko ham hố =))

Bình luận

bài viết này hay mà dài quá cơ @@ chỉ ko hiu sao lại lắm phản đôi thía =))))))))))  Đăng lúc 27-6-2013 04:20 AM
@HunterGames mình ko có dịch sang tiếng Việt bạn ơi ;';  Đăng lúc 9-6-2013 07:37 PM
Bạn có bản việt không post cho mình đọc.  Đăng lúc 9-6-2013 05:32 PM
@Goal, ko có đâu bé, gú gồ trans thằng tiến ˘・з・˘  Đăng lúc 6-6-2013 12:00 AM
Câu cú tiếng anh của ss rất hay <3  Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 11:51 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 10Sức gió +50 Thu lại Lý do
Kat + 5 Ảnh đẹp quá
finpeo + 5 Phản đối 9 cái!
camngoc + 5 Phản đối 8 cái!
April.Boys + 5 Phản đối 7 cái!
sleepy + 5 Phản đối 6 cái!
Kenzie + 5 Phản đối 5 cái!
sweet.milk_xuxu + 5 Phản đối 4 cái!
leciel89 + 5 Phản đối 3 cái!
Goal + 5 Phản đối 2 cái!
-=Bily=- + 5 Phản đối 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 10-6-2013 13:57:41 | Xem tất
Ham hố tham gia phát cho vui ~ Đại diện nhà Joonie ~

Nick kites : Shuree_eels
Nhà : K3, Joonie
Bài viết : My little Joonie ~ I love you till the end of my life ~

P.s Lẽ ra post vào ngày SN Joonie, coi như là món quà sinh nhật Joon, nhưng hai ngày qua, mạng mủng nhà ko lên được tí nào, đi làm tối mịt mới về... Thôi, coi như là món quà SN muộn tặng em và tặng cả nhà Joonie đáng yêu ~

My little Joonie ~ I will always love you till the end of my life ~

Today is my Joonie’s birthday. It is the first birthday since I knew him. However, I can’t hand him a gift as well as say happy birthday to him directly. Anyway, It’s certain that I must do something for him on his birthday. Then I’m writing now, about my Joonie – my superkid – star that I love the most.

My Joonie is just a kid. He is 8 years old today (according to Korean Calendar). Most of people have their own idol, who can be a famous singer, actor or actress and sometimes just a well – known person. To me, Joonie is the best. I used to like a lot of stars, once wrote about him or her. However, my feelings for Joonie is really different. Frankly, he is not completely an idol, but I really love him. I’m nearly crazy about him.

My little Joonie is very cute, innocent and so pretty with chubby cheeks and a lovely smile. His appearance looks so cool, but he is really a warm – hearted son. My Joonie casted with his father in a Korean variety show “Dad, Where are you going?”. At first, he seemed to be not close to his dad. I loved him at the first sight when I first watched that show, but the way my little kid walked far from his dad in episode 1 made me disappointed a bit. However, I still believed in my choice. Gradually, Joonie knows how to show his love to his dad. I was very touched when he hold his dad and said “ Oppa, saranghae”.  My Joonie is a smart boy. He has a high independent characteristic and behaves in serious and diginified way. Althought he is only 8 years old, he always does every thing very contratively and responsibly. Therefore, we often called him a perfect boy.

Actually, he is still a child  with a cute smile and innocent words. I can’t express  clearly how much the love for my little Joonie is and I also don’t know why I love him. I only know that my tiredness disappear when I see his face with a bright smile. It’s enough for me to love him until the end of my life.

Happy birthday to my little Joonie ~ Wish you all the best things and love you now and always.

Bình luận

SBD 10  Đăng lúc 10-6-2013 07:55 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +1 Thu lại Lý do
myluckystar.tky + 1 Joonie's House sẽ luôn bên cạnh e n.

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 15-6-2013 20:36:58 | Xem tất
SBD 12

Nick kites: Prussianblue16
Thuộc nhà:
Tên bài dự thi:Lana - Light of my life

I plug my headphones to the iPod, tune to my favourite playlist, select a song and lay supine. As soon as the song starts to play, I close my eyes.
Lana’s soft voice begins to fill my ears. The world around me seems to simply disappear or morph into something else.
What does the girl sing about?
Love is the the answer. She sings about her first love, how she has fallen head over heels, what she has sacrificed to be with her lover. She gives love everything including herself. This is why I admire her.  I love the fact that she has led a glorious life. Lana understands that this life is her one oportunity and if she misses it, there is no going back. I find her, the girl who lives by this belief both compelling and wild.
In return, after some acrimonious affairs, she has nothing left but a broken heart with multiple lacerations and a shattered soul that is devoid of feelings.
She is carefree.
Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.

That is what she said. Some people may feel threatened because of what she sings. They would not want their children to love and adore someone who was once a drug addictor sent to boarding school and had many more lovers than they used to. But that is exactly where Lana’s charisma lies. I love the fact that she is so genuine. She dares to talk bluntly and openly about her addiction. The way the girl describes her moments of absolute euphoria is just inspiring.
I have been thriving to feel free my whole life and when that mundane wish was unable to achieve in real life, I turned to my music. Lana provided me an escape from reality.
Lana is dark. Her songs sometimes make me want to kill myself because they are so emotional and they remind me of myself. A bird locked in a cage, controlled, and broken. Lana is also fond of literature for some of her songs are words from famous authors: Nabokov, Whitman, and Wilde.  
Be young. Be dope. Be proud.

Lana makes me feel young. She makes me feel proud of myself. She proves that I do not have to live my life according to others’ expectations. Lana is happy being herself.
I want to be just like her. A free soul, proud heart and an electric personality.

I’m maybe crazy. But I am free.

Bình luận

SBD 12  Đăng lúc 15-6-2013 09:37 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 16-6-2013 00:00:25 | Xem tất
SBD 13  

Nick kites: thanhduy213
Thuộc nhà: kites.vn
Tên bài dự thi: Go Eun Chan - Yoon Eun Hye a great combination became my idol.

Go Eun Chan is a character in the Korean drama:
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.
Her dad has died. She is the breadwinner of a family and  do every job possible to help family. She is a tomboyish girl who was often mistaken for a guy. Actress Yoon Eun Hye is very beautiful in this drama though she didn't makeup as a girl.
She's a very professional actress and it was said that she totally transformed herself in order to fit her given character.  She is indeed an wonderful actress. She cried  really, lived as a character in the film. She didn't care if she didn't look pretty on camera. Eun Chan was simply the best. I loved the story between Han Kyul and Eun Chan. They were great together in this show
        If I were to watch a drama again, it would be The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.  Actually, I watch it every day. And as expected, the feeling is still the same, the excitement is still original.  Go Eun Chan looked on film I feel more love life, motivation helped me to overcome many difficulties in life. The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince was first Korea drama and forever in my heart.
        Go Eun Chan - Yoon Eun Hye forever my idol.

Bình luận

SBD 13  Đăng lúc 16-6-2013 10:43 AM
Chị coi kỹ dùm, em nhận thông báo trên blog của em là 00:00 ngày 16/6 mà đâu có trể 30 phút, xem lại dùm em nhé.  Đăng lúc 16-6-2013 10:32 AM
bài của em gửi muộn quá hơn 30 phút nên k đc tính nhóe^^  Đăng lúc 16-6-2013 10:26 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Tác giả| Đăng lúc 16-6-2013 12:18:30 | Xem tất
khóa

Đã hết thời gian nhận bài dự thi.

Bắt đầu từ ngày mai 17/6 poll sẽ được mở.
Thời gian poll là 1 tuần từ ngày 17/6/2013 -> 24/6/2013.
link poll: http://kites.vn/thread/-poll-cuo ... anh-397588-1-1.html

Sau khi có kết quả poll xong cộng với kết quả của BTC thì sẽ công bố kết quả cuộc thi và trao giải thưởng.

Xin được nhắc lại 1 lần nữa poll của khán giả sẽ chiếm 30% còn lại 70% thuộc về điểm của BTC.

Bình luận

ss ,ới em chậm vợi thì e k kịp viết bài. bắt đền ss. huhuhuhu. giải thưởng lớn vợi cơ mà ^^^^^^^^^^^^  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 09:25 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 14:25:00 | Xem tất
mình vote cho SBD số 11 nhá, bài của bạn mphuong ấy, mình là mình thích nhất câu "Miracle is another name of Effort"
nguyên bài chỉ vì câu này mà vote^^
chúc cho bài của bạn ấy đoạt giải nhất nhé

Bình luận

chứ vote trong đây không được tính vote đâu^^  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 04:43 PM
bạn ơi? bạn vote trong trang này nhé. http://kites.vn/thread/-poll-cuoc-thi-viet-ve-than-tuong-bang-tieng-anh-397588-1-1.html  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 04:43 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách