[Lấy địa chỉ]
Tác giả
Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 21:47:57 | Xem tất
SBD: 08

nick kites: Kaka19
Tên bài dự thi: Han Geng_ the miracle of 1.3 billion people

Han Geng _ The Miracle of 1.3 billion people

December 2007.
This is the first time, I met him. It was a chilly evening ,my sister and I, also located  on the bed and gazed at the computer screen. That's EHB, a reality show  of Korea which Suju is an officially member. Honestly, at that  time DBSK is the only band I know , because my sister is a big fan of DBSK, even I don’t know who is Super Junior.

Then, I was absorbing this smile, probably I will never forget in my lifetime. I only knew his name was Han Geng. Find out more information about him and I realized he has gone on my heart ever since.

May be, I was attracted by his good appearance . But then, himself and his personality has defeated  me.
SJ member always say “ he's a miracle of 1.3 billion people” and it comes true with me.

A man who always go straight
Born in a poor family, with music passion, he made himself going  to  Beijing to learn how to dance when he was 13, a boy who made his life better and become one of 13 miracle pieces. But hardship kept coming to him from his work visa problem to Korean anti-fans can not accept him. In the early days, He accepted to wear mask to be used on stage with SUJU, he immersed workout and his leg was broken but he just think  because of injuring when he works, and when he detected, the bone has healed.

A pious son

He loves his parents. Alone in a strange country, many and many Tet holiday he can’t come home, he misses his family so much, the first sentences he always said when he receive an award “Thank you, Mom & Dad”. How difficult he met, he never cries, tears  was just fallen when referring to his family.

A good brother

In suju, he is one of the oldest. Maybe , He always takes care of  his brothers. From Kyuhuyn to LeeTeuk.

Despite his famous, he always takes care of his fans health, he worries when his fans followed him in the late at night. Especially his love for the kids.

In 2009, it is a difficult year with him. Some people say “he is ruthless, selfish”, but I know He’s very sad and waste a lot of time to stand up and go straight. No matter what people say, I’ll support him because more than that, he always make me happy and try my best to achieve my goal.

For thousand times, Thank for your presence in my life.

Hope you always smile and happy

P/s: thứ tiếng anh kinh dị của mình, nhưng mà cũng viết thử xem sao, chắc là sai nhiều lắm :))

Bình luận

ủng hộ cho tình yêu của chúng ta :)))))))))) <3 <3 <3  Đăng lúc 25-6-2013 06:43 PM
SBD 08  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 10:38 PM
mần thêm 1 bài về Joonie đê ss  Đăng lúc 4-6-2013 09:33 AM
đc thay đổi tên bài bạn nhé^^  Đăng lúc 3-6-2013 11:03 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
^BánhRán^ + 5 hay quá, thực sự rất hay

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách