Cuộc thi viết về thần tượng bằng tiếng anh

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Tác giả
Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 09:54:58 | Xem tất
SBD 11:

Nick kites: mphuong
Thuộc nhà:
Tên bài dự thi: My Miracle - Tae Joon

“Idol” is a word for a person to make others love. In the eyes of others, idol to have something that makes them attention as looks, personality, talents... When I was young, I felt in love with handsome guy, good student, well singer ... Day by day, these type of idols make me more confused! I like an idol today then I like other idols more next times. So that I decided to not like anyone!

I have even doubted about my feeling when I like Tae Joon a lot. I have never thought of Kang Tae Joon, a guy lack emotional coldness in the first episodes in To The Beautiful You drama. Closing my eyes, I missed the moment that my heart was thrilled when Tae Joon fighting with the harassment guy.  At that moment, I would say "Oh, how wonderful his posture is!" During the past few months, even the drama ended, I wondered myself why I liked Tae Joon so much? There were many idols is good at playing sports. Why was my heart strong thrilling?

Oh, I like Tae Joon is not because he is playing sports but only he can jump very high from ground.  It’s really difficult. Is there anyone that can lift himself off the ground 2.1m? Tae Joon is great to achieve there! In addition, Tae Joon is injured but he always try moving forward to achieve success. Tae Joon overcomes the wounds of the heart with warm generous heart. Tae Joon also tenderly cared for others more than himself.  He clearly knows when to follow his heart as well as when to act rationally.

I also learned the phrase "Miracle is another name of Effort". Tae Joon is the most compelling evidence of life on Effort. Thanks to Tae Joon, I understand that Effort not a word that I say every day as an inertia. It is a sequence of actions should be accompanied by strong will. Facing difficulties, Tea Joon has never given up. He also learns from mistakes to stand up. Thanks to Tae Joon that I know Miracle is not far away. You can achieve Miracle if you really try every day.

Thanks to Tae Joon I came back of studying after years caught up in the mass of daily works. Thanks to Tae Joon I know the value of Effort. Tae Joon is here, my heart is light illuminates on the way I has chosen.

Thanks to my Miracle, Tae Joon! Love you!

Bình luận

SBD 11  Đăng lúc 15-6-2013 11:14 AM
viết về ai cũng đc mà chị? hí hí. cứ là thần tượng của chị là đc^^  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:06 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách