Tìm
Tác giả: tuyetvotinh92hn
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

Cuộc thi viết về thần tượng bằng tiếng anh

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Tác giả
Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 17:18:21 | Xem tất
Game hay quá, giải thưởng cũng bự nữa. Hơi bị thích đó nha!!!
Đặt gạch tham gia.
Nick kites: Junnie
Nhà: MGY
Tên bài dự thi: Kim Jong Kook - Forever our one man ;))
200 kí tự 200 kí tự 200 kí tự 200 kí tự

Bình luận

ta sắp bị bãi chức quan rồi tềnh =)))  Đăng lúc 31-5-2013 11:06 AM
hôi người tềnh mới quen :)))  Đăng lúc 31-5-2013 01:41 AM
Đc rate vui quá ;))  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 08:28 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 2Sức gió +10 Thu lại Lý do
-Fang- + 5 tềnh mới nè ^^
^BánhRán^ + 5 Kookie

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Sofa
Đăng lúc 1-6-2013 10:34:45 | Xem tất
SBD 04

Nick Kites: Junnie
Thuộc nhà: MGY
Bài dự thi:

KIM JONG KOOK - FOREVER OUR ONE MAN

Although Kim Jong Kook (KJK) has been so popular in South Korea since 1990s, it was until January 2013 when I started watching the variety show named Running Man that I knew him. Strongly impressed by the image of a powerful and clever Kookie on the show, I searched for more information about him on the internet. The more I knew about KJK, the more admiration I had for him. I became one of his fans and till now, KJK is my very only male idol.

To be honest (and to be fair ^^), KJK is not a handsome guy. He has small eyes with single eyelids. The most nice-looking feature on his face is probably his sharp nose. Despite his imperfect appearance, KJK refused to do plastic surgery which was offered by his plastic surgeon brother. Maybe he was scared of being hurt, maybe he was quite self-confident ^^. No matter what the reason was, I felt so happy for his decision. Nobody is perfect and for me, the present KJK is truly attractive enough <3

Singer KJK - a bear with mosquito voice {:434:} {:434:} {:434:}
        KJK is undoubtedly a talented singer who owns a lot of hits also precious awards. However, his unusual high tone of voice is often joked about (people call it ‘mosquito voice’ ^^). In fact, his little voice doesn’t seem to match his muscular body. There is a saying that love makes people look everything on its bright side. Perhaps it’s right to me. With love, the contrast between KJK’ s big body and his little voice turns out to be cute. In my opinion, it is the very thing that makes him unique.

KJK on Running Man: Powerful commander {:445:} {:445:} {:445:}
        Appearing on Running Man, KJK is well-known as a powerful commander. He has strength in both physical and mental health. While his physical power is the result of his regular working out, KJK’s intelligence is congenital (his IQ is 136, no wonder he’s so smart!) He is also delicate, which can be proved by his famous ‘gentle hand manner’. With power and cleverness, KJK is absolutely an ideal man in life, but in Running Man he is a beast ^^. Therefore, other RM members often unite to eliminate him from the games. What a poor Kookie but to be honest, I would do the same if I were them LOL.

As a fan of KJK, I could spend hours talking about him, from his goodness (he is a pious son of his parents, a hero of kids) to his badness (he always grumbles when things go wrong ^^). Even though Kookie has a lot of lovelines, he is still single now. Many people might want him and Yoon Eun Hye (or someone else) to become a real couple but for me, no matter who he chooses, I will always support him. I hope he will get married soon and produce some lovely little-Kookie ^^. I love KJK (like any other Papitus member does). He is forever our ONE MAN.

PS:
1. Sorry mọi người, viết về người yêu nên viết hơi bị nhiều.
2. Vì viết nhiều nên lỗi cũng nhiều. Có j mọi người góp ý mình với nhé.
Thân!

Bình luận

@Meo: Bắt tay ôm hun ;))  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 07:40 PM
Vote cho bạn, vì mình cũng là fan của Kookie, hehe  Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 07:39 PM
c cuồng Kookie ak ;))  Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 10:12 PM
Làm giàu ko khó, ta vừa chia sẻ bí quyết làm giàu ở box chệ Cong phòng 888 á :))  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 11:05 AM
ầy, ta giàu lắm k phải lì xì đâu =))  Đăng lúc 2-6-2013 11:03 AM

Rate

Số người tham gia 2Sức gió +10 Thu lại Lý do
^BánhRán^ + 5 My Kookie:D
-Fang- + 5 good ^^

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách