[Lấy địa chỉ]
Tác giả
Đăng lúc 31-5-2013 20:36:57 | Xem tất
SBD 06

-Nick kites:ngannghiaxiu-
-Thuộc nhà: Thi gia - Hồ tiêu gia
-Tên bài dự thi: Huge and rebirth

HuGe and rebirt

He returned after the accident in 2006 .If you are a fan of Hu Ge then surely at that you can cry. Would be false if I said I was crying at the time. Who believe a 6-year-old child may cry when you do not know anything. But later, when I grow up and know about Hu Ge. I admire him and admire. Accidents that are serious . His assistant has died, his face has been injured. No one thought he would come back and film anymore . He think so too , he said: I am good looking 24 years is enough.

Think that does not mean he give up . He came back

From the Legend of condor heroes , The myth ,Chinese Paladin 3 to Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar in heaven ,. We can say that he has achieved a lot of success than before .Especially with Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar in heaven ,he is a film producer with actor , singer . Not only that ,he is also a business, a theater actor, who write books, model.

It's  true wonders, he was back , such as the rebirth.

Bình luận

cảm ơn các bạn  Đăng lúc 21-6-2013 10:36 AM
hay wa,ủng hộ bạn  Đăng lúc 21-6-2013 10:32 AM
lên đây vote nè các bạn :http://kites.vn/thread/-poll-cuoc-thi-viet-ve-than-tuong-bang-tieng-anh-397588-1-1.html .Ở đây không được tính  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 10:31 PM
Ủng hộ bạn 1 phiếu này !! Bài bạn viết rất hay <3  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 09:32 PM
mình hơi bị mù tiếng anh nhưng Hồ Ca thì mình cũng thích ,ủng hộ bài của bạn nhe1  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 09:28 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách