Quên mật khẩu
 Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: nhunhinhanh
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Nam] Yoo Yun Suk - 유연석- Chào mừng bạn đến với vườn Bông thơm ngát - ♥♥♥ Ttous Les Jaurs ♥♥♥ - Bản đồ theard #14

[Lấy địa chỉ]
11#
Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 00:44:38 | Xem tất
Cái quảng cáo này cũng hài phết!

Các gái coi giải trí nhé, vừa released hôm qua đấy

http://youtu.be/-8IBapO97Po

Tạm dịch là nếu có một ngày nào đó chúng mình gặp lại nhau, lúc đó nếu bên cạnh cậu ko có bất kì ai, thì lúc đó, lúc đó cái mà cậu thực sự yêu đó chính là VIPS steak
( chịu ko nghe nổi đoạn cuối appa nói cái j, đoán là cái chỗ đó ăn ngon lắm thì phải )
cái VIPS này và cái tous les jours là cùng thuộc một tập đoàn thực phẩm nổi tiếng của Hàn là CJ Food

Cảm thấy hài lòng với cái ad này vì nó có chút gì đó chế diễu được cái kết bất hợp lý của Reply 1994!
Reply 1994 become Reply Steak

Bình luận

cái giọng trong ad nghe ghét thế :))  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 12:34 PM
thặc là happy ending =))))  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 10:01 AM
anh zai thu âm lại, giọng k còn não nề như trên fim nữa =)))))))))))))))))))))  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 09:02 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

12#
Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 13:41:06 | Xem tất
Không biết đã ai post cái clip này chưa, mình thấy nội dung bài hát và cảnh cut này thực sự rất phù hợp, rất hay và cảm động nữa!
Tuy chắc sẽ buồn khi coi nhưng mình thấy thực sự nên xem một lần!

Vid này lấy nguồn từ soompi do bạn kimchiflavored plot up!

Mình post thêm lời bài hát làm ref cho các nàng nghe

SAY SOMETHING

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I am feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.

And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I will swallow my pride.
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
And anywhere, I would have followed you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something...

Bình luận

Mềnh ep21 chưa xem tí gì kể cả raw,ep20 thì chưa xem lại bản subViệt.Chẳng biết khi nào mới định xem,có khi chờ sub hết cả tập đặc biệt thì coi luôn 1 lượt   Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 09:04 PM
từ hôm có ep 21 mình đã nghe bài này rồi, buồn ơi là buồn, vừa mở ra định xem ep 20 mà cũng k đành lòng, đến đoạn R gọi cho Na là p tắt :(  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 08:04 PM
Còn phần lời Hàn ở link sau http://jswss.tistory.com/category/%EA%B0%80%EC%9A%94/%EC%B2%9C%EC%82%AC  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 03:09 PM
@lamhang cái bài hát đó bạn hana-hana đã post phần translate ở ngay đầu trang 114 đó bạn  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 03:08 PM
@katy ơi bài hát lúc bông khóc là bài gì vại, cho mình cái line bài đó nha  Đăng lúc 2-1-2014 01:45 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

13#
Đăng lúc 5-1-2014 18:57:19 | Xem tất
Nhà mình ơi, có ai có ý định tham gia cái project này của Yeoniverse bên soompi ko?

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021711/chilbong-yoo-yeon-seok-s-fan-project-updated/p1

Mềnh chắc chờ đến tết rảnh thì ngồi làm thử cái này, gái nào thích thì tham gia nhé, tớ thấy cũng hay đấy, cái này viết bằng tiếng Việt cũng được mà ^^

P/S : Nãy vừa ngồi đọc được cái kết một bạn bên soompi viết lại cho Reply 1994

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021726/reply-1994-the-way-it-should-ve-ended#latest

Disclaimer: Yes. I am purely team Chilbongie and team Chilbongie only. I don’t claim this to be a flawless story. In fact, I wrote it in 3 hours out of pure spite. I wanted to prove to the writer that you could’ve ended this drama with Chilbong as the end game without it being “uncomfortable”. This is dedicated to all the fellow shipmates that I had during these 3 months. Thank you. You guys are awesome.

My story begins at the end of episode 20.

The doorbell rang at Chilbong’s apartment. He opens the door to see his cousin there, berating him with his eyes.

At the same time, the doorbell rang at Oppa’s apartment. A drowsy Trash opens the door to see Najung standing there in tears.

“Najung-ah. Why are you here?” Trash looked at her, sobbing.

“Didn’t you send me a message telling me you were sick?” Najung stopped crying, and looked quizzically up at Trash.

“…No. I left my phone at the hospital.” Trash replied.

~~~~~

Flashback

Minjung looked at the cellphone lying on Trash’s desk and picked it up.

Maybe… just maybe… this was the last thing that she could do for him. She knows that there is someone else he loves. If loving someone was letting them chase their own happiness… then she will set him free.

She quickly flipped through the phone’s contact list and found someone called “Jung-ie”. This must be her. Her fingers shook as she typed out that message.

It’s Oppa. I’m a little sick, could you come see me?

~~~~~

“Oppa. Why do you never reach out to me when you need me?” Najung cries, “Even if you don’t see me as a lover, we’ve grown up together! We can at least be family.”

“Jung-ah.” Trash looks at her. “I know you better than anyone else in the world. You don’t love me. You love your Oppa. My best friend. Hoon. I just happened to be a convenient replacement.”

Najung stared at him, shocked.

“Jung-ah. I love you. I really do. I was afraid of losing you because you are so precious to me. Your heart is clear to everyone around you except for yourself. Go. Jung-ah. Go. Find your love.” Trash smiled bitterly shoving a baseball into her hand, “That brat gave me that baseball when he left for Japan. He said he’ll come back for it. And for you.”

Trash put his arms on her shoulder and turned Najung around. “I owe him a favour for making me realize how important you were to me. It’s time I returned it. Just remember, Oppa is always here for you.” He gave her a little push and closed the door behind her.

He leaned against the door and sighed heavily.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

Let it be so. He thought. Let it be so.

-

Najung walked outside of Oppa’s apartment, still a little shocked. She collapsed on a bench and looked at the baseball in her hand. Memories of Joon began to come back to her.

When he cooked ramen for her, their first date. When he threw her the baseball after that match, his first gift. When he asked her if she was ok during a hypothetical question, the first time she thought he was different. When he took a 12 hours return trip to see her at Samcheonpo, their first kiss.

~~~

Flashback

It was the only thing she could think of as she ran off the bus, sobbing. Please let him be ok. Please… let him be ok.

She leaned against the tree, still crying, legs about to collapse. She looked up and saw a sight that made her cry in relief. Chilbong! It was Chilbong!!!

Later during the night, she stuffed her face while eating cold noodles with Chilbong. It was her habit, to hide her feelings in food. She was scared by the possibility of losing Joon. She was scared that she nearly lost a good friend.

She looked quizzically as Chilbong rushed out again as soon as they got back to the boarding house. She discarded the question as soon as she heard her mom calling her to bring food for Oppa. She saw Chilbong as she skipped out with Oppa’s dinner and gave him a dazzling smile. She noted his disheartened smile, but didn’t think that much of it.

Later that night, she saw a packet of indigestion medicine on her desk.

~~~~~

She walked home and pulled out the Magic eye book that she couldn’t see no matter what. She flipped to the page Chilbong had given her and zoned out. Tears flooded her eyes. As if a miracle happened, she saw. She saw the big heart floating in the middle of the page. She started crying for the second time that night.

Najung heard her mom calling them for dinner. She picked up that Yonsei baseball hat that Chilbong had given her when he left for Japan and pulled it low over her eyes. She didn’t want her mom worrying about her when her father just got out of the hospital.

The gang less Trash and Chilbong gathered around the table, heaped with a huge amount of food as always. A happy chatter ensued around the table.

“Where is Chilbong? Why didn’t you call him?” Haitai asked Binggare.

“Ah? That idiot? He checked out before he was supposed to.” Binggare answered, month still full of food. “I couldn’t stop him. He’s packing to leave for the States at home.”

Najung stopped picking at her food. Her head shot up. She pushed aside her chair and ran her room. Fingers shaking, she dialled Chilbong’s number.

“Hello?” A warm voice answered.

“Joon-ah.” Najung said, “Where are you right now?”

“At the baseball stadium.” Chilbong answered, “Why?”

“Wait for me.” Najung shouted anxiously, “Don’t move.”

-

When Najung rushed to the baseball stadium, she was out of breath. As she walked into the stadium, she saw Chilbong practicing his pitch.

“Bong-ah~” She shouted. Chilbong didn’t respond.

“Joon-ah!” She tried again. This time louder. There was still no response.

“KIM JAE JOON!!!” She screamed. Chilbong turned around, surprised. “CATCH THIS!” With that, she threw him the baseball that Oppa had given her.

Chilbong caught the ball and examined it. When he looked back up, Najung was standing in front of him.

“How…did you?”

“You’re a liar. You said that you would come back for this. Where are you going now?”

“I…I… how…”

“Kim Jae Joon.” Najung looked up at him. “Let’s date.”

A smiled creeped up on Chilbong’s face. “Ok. Let’s date.”

After watching Chilbong’s talk show, Najung sat on the edge of her bed smiling at the Yonsei baseball hat with her picture in it. Her mom knocked on her door. “A phone call came for you. It’s from Joonie. Jae Joonie.”

“Hey.” Chilbong’s voice came through the phone.

“Hey.” Najung’s voice replied. “Did you arrive safely?”

“Yeah. I just wanted to call and make sure that it wasn’t all a dream.”

“Pfft. Joon-ah. Take care of your shoulder.” Najung chided, “I need that arm to become rich.”

“Is that all I am to you?” Chilbong laughed, “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure this shoulder gets better.”

“Wait for me… Najung. I’ll be back as soon as I can”

-

January 2002

A swarm of reporter flooded Chilbong as he stepped out of the airport. He smiled politely as the flash went off in his face, eyes searching through the crowd.

“Which baseball team are you planning to sign with now that you’ve come back?” A reporter shouted.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Another shouted.

Chilbong continue to smile as he continue to search through the crowd. He pushed into a crowd of people when he saw a Yonsei baseball hat bobbing through the crowd.

“Najung!” He cried. “Sung Na Jung!”

The small figure stopped and raised her head with a dazzling smile. When Chilbong had finally made his way through the crowd, he grabbed her by the waist and made a dash for the car waiting outside for him. The camera flashes went off behind him.

“Welcome back.” Najung smiled.

Chilbong lowered his head and kissed her. “I’m back.” He said when he lifted his head.

“Najung-ah…Will you marry me?” he whispered.

“What?” Najung started. “No ring? No fancy dinner? No flowers? Why should I?” She smiled teasingly.

Chilbong chuckled. The car stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. Chilbong held out his hand to Najung and walked her into the empty restaurant. He handed her a bouquet of flowers lying on the table, knelt down and said “Najung-ah, I like you a lot. I liked you when I first saw you, and I love you now. Will you marry me?”

With tears in her eyes, Najung nodded. She buried her head in Chilbong’s arms.

When she looked outside the window, the snow was falling. “Joon-ah.” She called softly. “It’s snowing outside.”

First love is a time. Once it passes, it’s gone. Now you have to give a new love and a new time a chance. It might not be the experience or the purity of first love, but out of that scar is a love that grows and becomes a little more mature — you have to wait for an adult love. Only those who wait can dream of love. – Reply 1997

end

Yes. I’m too lazy to write the conclusion properly what with the 2013 scenes conclusion and what not. I believe though that if you were a Chilbong-Najung fan, you would've concatenated your own version of what is happening in 2013. And there is no way that anything I write could top that. ^_^

There. This was my good bye to Reply 1994. It was fun shipping with you guys. =D

Thấy cũng hay!
Tớ nghĩ có khi các gái nhà mình có người còn viết hay hơn ý,
Các nàng vào đọc thử rồi nếu rảnh thì viết nhé ^^
Hóng lắm vì tớ ko biết viết thế nào, dân kĩ thuật mừ dốt văn kinh hồn T T

Bình luận

mấy cái kiss của NR trong phim nhìn chả gợi đc tý nào cảm động cả.hay tại e ngồi thuyền zai nên xem mấy cảnh đấy mới thấy kinh kinh như vậy o.O  Đăng lúc 6-1-2014 05:56 PM
cái màn kiss ep21 của R-N quá chuối =)) dằng qua dằng lại dòm phát mệt  Đăng lúc 6-1-2014 08:34 AM
đây đúng như những j e nghĩ khi xem preview ep 21 TT_TT mà đoạn sân bóng thiếu mất cái ôm tình cảm thì phải,đc thêm quả kiss nữa thì quá tuyệt <3  Đăng lúc 5-1-2014 11:56 PM
Hô hô,đó cg có lẽ là 1 phần lý do mà tại sao tớ ở Hàn khá lâu rồi nhg vẫn chưa đủ thích Hàn để học tiếng cho nó tử tế TT,và cũng ko có ý định ở lại đây TT   Đăng lúc 5-1-2014 11:14 PM
choa ơi nó dài thế, lát đọc sau  Đăng lúc 5-1-2014 11:10 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

14#
Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 15:57:01 | Xem tất
IroJun gửi lúc 9-1-2014 11:49 PM
Cách tạo tài khoản fancafe của trai nè  Hơi ngoằng xờ nghoèo nhé  

Bước 1: V ...

Bổ sung thêm bài bạn IroJun chút

Bài của bạn là hướng dẫn cách lập tài khoản cafe naver

Còn muốn tham gia vào cái fancafe của anh thì phải làm thêm 1 bước đăng kí nữa như sau

Các bạn click vào chỗ mũi tên trên

Sau đó nó sẽ hiện ra phần đăng kí (mình đã joint nên ko thể quay lại chụp màn hình phần này cho các bạn, rất tiếc, nhưng mình sẽ trình bày ra ở đây cho các bạn tham khảo)

Đầu tiên là câu hỏi tiếng Hàn

Mình tạm dịch bừa là

1) Bạn biết đến cái page này bằng cách nào
Mình viết luôn câu trả lời lên để các bạn tham khảo để ko bị reject như mình lần đầu : 네이버

2) Đoán là Viết tên anh
Mình bê nguyên 유연석

(nhớ là viết tiếng Hàn nhé vì lần đầu mình trả lời câu 1 bằng tiếng anh nên có thể là bị reject)

Sau phần câu hỏi sẽ là cái đăng kí nickname, phần này mình ko động đến tức là nó sẽ giữ nguyên nick tài khoản naver của mình dùng cho fancafe này

Sau đó là phần nhập mã số, các bạn nhớ nhập mã số viết liền nhau nhé

Sau đó confirm và đợi một lúc sẽ thấy trong naver me hiện ra một tin nhắn thông báo là đã joint hay bị reject

Nếu được joint thì ảnh hiện lên như thế này

Sau một hồi loay hoay và bị reject 1 lần thì giờ có thể vào đọc các bài viết trên đó

Mỗi tội tiếng Hàn quá củ chuối nên cũng ko nhằn được, đành để các bợn giỏi tiếng cộng nhiều thời gian tìm hiểu vậy

Good Luck!

Bình luận

mình lực bất tòng tâm thôi, một chữ Hàn bẻ đôi còn k bik T_T  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:53 PM
Mình có thời gian nhưng ko bít tiếng Hàn :((  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:40 PM
Mọi ng cứ bàn nhau đi rồi cử ra 2 gái, tớ sẽ discuss với 2 gái đó, vì thực ra tớ bận ko tìm hiểu dc,tài khoản bỏ phì cũng ko hay mà nhà mình lại muốn khai thác   Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:34 PM
Vì bên này làm cái gì chỉ cần tra ID là biết nên là thực sự rất cần giữ uy tín,nếu k chỉ cần hack hay viết bạo động linhtinh thôi là tớ bị công án tóm như chơi:))   Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:31 PM
tớ đáp ứng đc nhưng thời gian thì chịu, bắt đầu tuần sau là lu bu rồi :((  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:31 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

15#
Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 16:23:58 | Xem tất
Bổ sung thêm chút để các bạn tham khảo

Việc đọc bài viết trên fancafe cũng lằng nhằng phết vì ở đó cũng chia ra cấp bậc của thành viên

Tùy cấp bậc mà có thể đọc được các loại bài viết khác nhau
Hic, mình mới đăng kí nên là một cơ số bài ko thể vào đọc được và cũng ko thể viết comment được TT

Khoai dữ TT

Bình luận

vào đc mà k cho cmm thì đúng là cứ như bó toàn thân lun :)) Thôii thì tặng Katy Bó Bông mừng bạn đký đc thành viên trong đó ;))  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:23 PM
Tớ cũng ko biết vì chưa có time để tìm hiểu, chỉ biết là cái bậc của tớ đến comment còn ko được :)), bó chiếu, ko hiểu nữa, tiếng Hàn cùi bắp mà TT  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:17 PM
mún lên bậc là phải cmm hả Katy?  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:11 PM
Như trên ảnh tớ dán trên kia thì nó chia ra thành 6 cấp bậc, cấp bậc của tớ vừa đăng kí là 전학생, thành viên mới đăng kí nên quyền hạn ít TT  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 08:01 PM
đọc hok có hiểu =)))  Đăng lúc 10-1-2014 07:54 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách