Tác giả: anhkiu
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Hot News]Cập nhật nhanh nhất về 2PM

Đóng [Lấy địa chỉ]
261#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 19-5-2012 16:07:20 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
2PM to perform live at MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012

Along with releasing their 4th Japanese single “Beautiful“ on June 6th, 2PM will also be simultaneously releasing a DVD with footage from their first arena tour, which was attended by 100,000 fans. Their new album’s title song “Beautiful” has been already been introduced in a Japanese commercial, and has been receiving a hot response from the Japanese fans since. The new single album will also include “Kimi Ga Areba“, a track written by 2PM’s very own Junho.

Furthermore, the ‘MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012‘ will be held at the Makuhari Messe on June 23rd, and 2PM will be attending the event alongside some of Japan’s top artists. The boys who will be putting on a live performance at the award ceremony have also been nominated to receive the ‘Best Group Video‘ award for ”I’m Your Man“.

Source & Image: Star News via Naver
Source: Allkpop
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

Số người tham gia 2Sức gió +10 Thu lại Lý do
ChủTịchXã + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!
icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

262#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 19-5-2012 16:12:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
2PM releases new “Only You” MV for limited edition album ’2PM Member’s Selection’

2PM has released a brand new music video for “Only You“, a track from their debut mini-album ‘Hottest Time of the Day‘, to promote their upcoming limited edition album ‘2PM Member’s Selection‘.

The limited edition album holds 18 tracks in all, including “Alive” by member Junsu and “Move On” by Junho and Wooyoung. All of the group’s best hits are also on the album, and each track will have short introductions by the 2PM members as well. Only 20,000 copies of ’2PM Member’s Selection’ are planned for sale in South Korea. Fans who get their hands on the album will be treated to a booklet of lyrics, 72-page photo book, and 8 photo postcards.

’2PM Member’s Selection’ will be released on May 22nd KST. In the meantime, check out the track list and the new “Only You” MV below.

’2PM Member’s Selection’ track list:

01. 10 out of 10
02. Only You
03. Again & Again
04. I Hate You
05. Might Come Back
06. Heartbeat
07. Tired of Waiting
08. Gimme the Light
09. Don’t Stop Can’t Stop
10. Without U
11. I’ll be back
12. I Can’t
13. Hands Up
14. Give It to Me
15. Hot
16. Thank You
Special Tracks
17. Alive (Junsu)
18. Move On (Junho, Wooyoung)

Source: Naver Music, YesAsia
Tip: Paula
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

263#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 19-5-2012 16:14:21 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Special Delivery, 2PM members deliver pizzas to unsuspecting customers for “Mr. Pizza”

Back in December, the boys of 2PM were appointed as the new models for Korean Pizza chain, “Mr. Pizza“.

As a special promotional event, “Mr. Pizza” transformed the 2PM members into Pizza Delivery Boys. The six 2PM members were split into two teams of three and they delievered the pizzas in person to unsuspecting customers. They even helped in preparing some of their own 2PM pizzas.

Chansung, Nichkhun, and Junho delivered pizzas to University students while Taecyeon, Junsu, and Wooyoung delievered pizzas to a work place.

Check out the videos of their special delivery below!

Tip: Jo
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

264#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 7-6-2012 22:34:54 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Jun.K’s “Love… Goodbye” teaser for ‘I Love Italy’ OST released

The teaser for “Love… Goodbye” by Jun.K (2PM‘s Junsu) has been released.

“Love… Goodbye” is part of the OST for tvN‘s drama ‘I Love Italy‘, which started airing May 23.

‘I Love Italy’ airs every Monday-Tuesday at 11pm KST on tvN.

Watch Jun.K’s “Love… Goodbye” teaser below.

Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

265#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 3-7-2012 22:48:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

2PM & 2AM - One Day (Movie ver.)

Cre: utube
Reup by anhkiu

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

266#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 4-7-2012 21:06:39 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
4minute, 2PM, MBLAQ - Win The Day (모두 애쓰리) Teaser

Cre: 2pmalways

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

267#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 7-7-2012 22:24:10 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[M/V] Jang Woo Young (장우영) "SEXY LADY" from 23, MALE, SINGLE

Cre:2pm

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

268#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 27-8-2012 12:19:33 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
2PM’s Wooyoung suffered from burns after dyeing his hair 15 times

2PM member Wooyoung recently revealed the struggles he faced while preparing for his solo debut.

On the July 31st broadcast of KBS‘ ‘1 vs. 100‘, celebrity Hong Jin Kyung and Wooyoung made appearances on the show to go against the 100 competitors.

In regards to his hair color transformation, Wooyoung remarked, “I bleached my hair 15 times. I thought it would only take maybe 2 times but that wasn’t the case. Because of the repeated dyeing, I suffered burns at the back of my head.”

The singer continued, “I proceeded with my transformation while healing my burn scars with ointment.”

The 100-member competitor roster on this episode included celebrities such as producer Lee Hye Young, designer Ha Sang Baek, Yang Bae Chu, Nam Chang Hee, Kim In Suk, and others.

Source + Image: Tv Daily via Daum  - Allkpop
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

269#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 27-8-2012 12:19:47 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Inactive Wonder Girls member Sunmi takes a picture with 2PM

A recent picture of inactive Wonder Girls member Sunmi is gaining interest amongst fans.

The picture was posted today on an online community website with the title ‘Recent Picture of Sunmi‘.

In the picture you can see Sunmi posing alongside 2PM members Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung and Taecyeon, in addition to the JYPE dance team. With her hair dyed in a wine color and her flawless skin, fans are at awe with her never changing beauty.

Back in January of 2010, Sunmi decided to leave the Wonder Girls to pursue her education. While she has been attending Dongguk University, she has also been in and out of the JYP Entertainment offices practicing as a trainee. So far it remains to be seen when Sunmi will return to the music industry.

Source & Image: Asiatoday via Nate
Allkpop
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

ChủTịchXã + 5 Bài viết hữu ích
icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

270#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 27-8-2012 12:20:22 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
2PM’s Wooyoung reveals the secret behind his chiseled body

On the July 31st broadcast of KBS Drama‘s ’Beauty Queen‘, 2PM‘s Wooyoung revealed the secret to maintaining his chiseled body.

Wooyoung was selected as the top ‘beastly’ idol during the ‘Beauty Paparazzi’ corner of the show, and the singer who previously graced the cover of Men’s Health to display his flawless, muscular body that juxtaposed his adorable appearance once again drew attention from viewers.

“I eat well, and I drink water very often,” Wooyoung explained. “More than anything, I think it’s important to break a sweat.”

Source & Image: Mydaily
Allkpop
Reup by Anhkiu

Rate

ChủTịchXã + 5 Cảm ơn bạn
icevy + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao