=> Ep.07      : p32, #315
=> Ep.08      : p32, #316
=> Ep.09      : p32, #317
=> Ep.10      : p34, #333
=> Ep.11      : p34, #334
=> Ep.12      : p34, #335
=> Ep.13      : p34, #339
=> Ep.14      : p34, #340

Puwadon took Ravee back home and her parents blamed Pit. Ravee says not to bash Pit, it was her that told Pit to help her run away. Her parents say, all this time she still defend him? Ravee says she’s not defending but she told her parents she’s not marrying. They don’t listen to her that’s why she do it.

Puwadon tells her parents to not believe her. Ravee is brainwash by Pit. They should blamed Pit who already have a wife but still meddle in others’ stuff. Her parents blamed Pit for the change in Ravee. Puwadon says he will always forgive whatever wrong Ravee do. Puwadon tells Ravee, he will have a marriage certificate for them tomorrow. They will do a wedding later. Her parents bragging about how good Puwadon is and that she should be proud to marry a gentleman like Puwadon. Puwadon says Ravee can’t win him.

Ravee tells him not to leave and she has something to tell her future husband. Ravee tells her parents Puwdon raped her since everyone seems to think it’s Pit’s fault. They should know the truth. In the past, Puwadon harassed and all. She doesn’t tell anyone because she’s embarrassed. Puwadon says, “what are you saying? Are you angry because I took you home?” Ravee tells him to stop lying. Her parents asked if it’s true. Ravee says they don’t have to believe her… she would love to take it to the grave with her but from now on, she won’t let Puwadon do evil things to her.

Ravee shows the clip they beat Pit up. Ravee says, “If Pit have half of your damn evilness, I would be his wife already.” Puwadon says you want to be his wife so much? She says, “yes, more than being your wife!” Puwadon tells her to stop. She says he’s just a dog trying to take advantage. He’s always jealous of Pit, that’s why he come to harass a girl who can’t fight like her. Puwadon is useless that has nothing good to compare to Pit. Ravee says she will be the one who destroy him. No one will love him, even with his parents.

Her parents don’t want a wedding. They will stop everything and tells Puwadon to leave. He says before he leave he also have something to say. Ravee is just as evil as him. For her revenge on Suapa, it’s because he feed her with lies. Suapa didn’t want to steal Pit from Ravee but Ravee is stupiddddd enough to believe. He calls Ravee a backstabber. Puwadon says he does it for gratification.

Pit and Puwadon are both at ICU..WOOHOO

Puwadon’s mother blamed Ravee and that if something happen to Puwadon, they wouldn’t let her go free. She regretted choosing Ravee as a daughter-in-law. Ravee’s mother say his son is the wrong one and this is only small. Her father says their son tried to hurt his daughter so, of course, she will defend herself. The nurse comes out to tell them to don’t talk so loud since it’s a hospital. Puwadon’s mom wouldn’t let them go if something happen to Puwadon and Ravee’s mom says, they will not either. They will see who is the wrong one.

Ravee decides to tell the grandmother everything. She showed the video as evidence.

Tae tells her family she will stay to look after Pit. Tae says she will tell her true feeling to Pit once he wake up.

The grandmother refuses to give the land back to Puwadon. She’s going to give it to Pit.

Pit is wakes up to find Tae and is happy to see her. She calls the doc to come see him. Proud calls to ask about Pit’s condition. Tae tells Proud not to come visit since Pit might be leaving soon anyway.

Ravee comes to visit Pit. Ravee apologize to visiting him so late. She couldn’t call Pit and so she calls the company to find out that he’s at the hospital. Pit noticed that Ravee got hurt, “Did he hurt you again?”. However, Ravee says, “I’m the one who hurt him. I work him so hard he landed in the hospital.” Pit is a bit worry but Ravee comfort herself and him that if there is anything happen she will take responsible for it. Pit says, “So if everything is like this meaning you don’t have to marry him?”

“Yes.. my parents understand me and I don’t have to marry.” Tae enters to hear the conversation… Pit says that if Ravee needs anything he will help.

“You help me enough. You’re here because of me.”

“Even if I am more hurt than this and if it makes you don’t have to marry Puwadon, I am willing.”

Ravee thank Pit, “Thank you Pit for never abandoning me. What happen make realize that you still love me.” Pit went mute. Tae walk out without hearing his answer.

“I”m sorry Ravee… but the person that I love is Khun Tae. Every since things happen and we have to separate. It made me realize that the one I have always love is Khun Tae. But I know I am not suitable for her so I try to pull myself out. But I never be able to forget her.”

“But Khun Tae does not love you”, Ravee says.

“It’s okay. Just as long as I love her. I am sorry, Ravee for this past several years and closing the door for you to meet other guys. Since, you don’t have to marry Puwadon, I want you to open your heart to find someone that love you.”

At the hospital Pahsun yells and blames Puwadon for the grandmother not giving them the land. Puwadon says, he did everything because of his dad. He is pressure and force to do things. His dad never see him as a son. His dad never have time for him. His dad always sees other stuff more important. He wants his dad to hug him and spend time with him but he never received them. Puwadon wants to know if his dad loves him. His dad wasn’t able to answer because the cops come in to arrest Puwadon for Nop file it.

Yai receives a phone call from the cops and know that Puwadon is in the hospital. They also know that Ravee is the one that stabbed Puwadon. Tai says it’s karma… karama comes to bite people so fast these days.

Pit wonders where Tae went. She wouldn’t answer her phone. Pahsun comes to see Pit to begged him to retract the arrest of Puwadon. Pahsun is willing to do anything. He will admit to being Pit’s father. Pit detest it. Pit doesn’t want it. Pahsun pleads Pit to do one thing for him since Pit have everything now… even the land. Pit says he doesn’t want the land as well but he will retract the arrest if Puwadon doesn’t file anything on Ravee. They compromise. Pahsun thank Pit and apologize all the insult he ever threw at Pit’s mom.

Romanee is happy that Puwadon’s parents doesn’t file report on Ravee. She apologize to her daughter for being so blind. Ravee says it’s also her fault for letting her emotion controls her. She will not be selfish anymore. She will become a change person. She will also do more things to other people. She also wants to take care of her parents as best.

In Pit’s hospital room, her family is shocked that Tae isn’t at the hospital. Pit says, “All of a sudden she just disappeared. I thought she went home.”

“She didn’t go home.”

Yai says, “What is up with her? If she’s a bit smaller than this, I will spank her.”

Pit’s phone ring but it wasn’t Tae. It was the lawyer telling him of the divorce date.

Yai is pissed at Tae for trying to divorce Pit. Tae says it’s not strange that they’re going to divorce. Tai says Pit is still sick. Tae fires back that slow or fast, it’s still the same result.

A few days later, Tae talks to Proud. Proud says, “I don’t understand you at all. At first you change your mind to divorce and then somewho you want to divorce him. You don’t want to divorce him but why are you doing this?… Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“When Pit was at the hospital… I saw how much he still love that woman. Pit hurt so much because of her, so the person Pit wants to take care of is Khun Ravee. It’s not me! So, why would you want me to stay with him?”

“Tae…”

“No matter how time fly, I will never be the right woman for him.”

Pit misses Tae. He called their house to ask how Tae is. Pa Nee says Tae is doing well. She’s not sick nor anything and she just went out with Khun Proud. Pit says, “That means she’s happy.” Yai comes to see Pit because Pit is lonely.

“I don’t get why you agree to divorce Tae.”

“I don’t want to divorce but it is what Khun Tae wants. I will do it.”

“Why don’t you think that Tae might not want it? Why don’t you two open your heart to talk?”

“There is nothing to say. Everything is so clear. Maybe, divorcing will make everything good for us.”

“I’m honestly asking you, Pit. What you feel for my sister?”

“My feeling isn’t as important as her happiness and status. She will probably meet someone better and perfect.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Doesn’t matter what my answer is. Everything is too late.”

Puwadon goes to apologize to his grandmother. He asks for her forgiveness even though she might not want to. She says, she will forgive him since he is her grandson. Puwadon cries to his grandmother is really the only person who loves him. She say his parents also love him.

Pit and Puwadon meet each other again. Pit says he brought work for Khun Nai. Puwadon says Pit doesn’t have to tell him what Pit is doing here.

Puwadon says, “In the past, all the bad words and all my action that I did toward… if any of them I am wrong, I am sorry. But don’t feel so happy that I apologized. I mean I forgave you everything. Just to let you know that I will always be the number one grandson and you can only be… the second best grandson.” Pit reassure Puwadon that he knows of his own status. He never wants to demand anything from anyone. Puwadon thank Pit for not filing report on him. Pit says Puwadon should thank his dad.

Puwadon goes to apologize to his father for speaking so harsh on him. He now knows that his dad lower his dignity just to go begged Pit to retract the cop from arresting him. His father says that he was being harsh on Puwadon because he have a lot of hopes for Puwadon who is his only son. He is sorry for being so harsh. Puwadon blamed himself for not being a good son.. a son who can’t succeed in anything. Pahsun says it’s ok… since everything is in the past.

Puwadon and Ravee decides to go abroad (of course separately). Their parents support them. Puwadon’s mom didn’t want to let him go but he says he want to do something for himself without having his parents as backup. If he stays then everything just remain the same.

At a cafe, Ravee says she’s going abroad and she might open a restaurant. Pit wishes her well. She thank Pit for being such a good friend to her. She asks if Pit and Tae understand each other now. Pit tells Ravee they’re going to divorce. Ravee asks if Pit tell Tae his feeling. He says there is no reason to say it since Tae didn’t love him. Ravee tells him not to assumed it and since Pit still have opportunity, he should tell Tae his feelings or he’s going to regret for the rest of his life.

Ravee goes to see Tae asking Tae not to divorce Pit. Tae isn’t sure of Ravee’s motivation to come here so she didn’t believe in Ravee. She didn’t want to trust in Ravee. Tae says Pit has to be responsible of what he did. Ravee says but Pit didn’t sleep with her. It was a lied she made up. Ravee tells Tae that Pit loves Tae. Tae doesn’t believe that Pit loves her. Ravee wants Tae to believe in the love that Pit and Tae have for each other. Tae says he only married her to pay back her father’s gratitude. Ravee tells her to stop assuming because it doesn’t make things better. Ravee says she comes to tell Tae because she feels bad for doing so many bad thing to them. If they don’t end up together because of her, she will feel bad for the rest of her life. She asks Tae to give Pit a chance to express his feeling.

The day of the divorce… Pittaya arrives.

“You here on time. Let’s hurry up and get this done."

“Khun Tae. Before we go in I want to say something. After listening, if you still want to get a divorce, I will agree to.”

“After the deathly incident, I think that our lives is never set. We don’t know when we will die. That’s why I want to tell you everything. I don’t want what is inside my heart die with me and that I would never be able to say this agian.”

Tae listens to him. “I am sorry that I hurt you again and again. I am sad every time I do that.”

“Then you did you it?”

“Because I love you. I love you to the point I don’t want to love you anymore.”

Tae asks, “Why?”

“Because I feel that I am too low status for a proud girl like you. You’re also the daughter of the person who have so been kind to me. I fall in love with you ever since we were young. I fall in love in your cute personality and in your hellish way.”

“I also don’t want to seize a star like you with an earth dust like me. I lock my heart that has you in there that I didn’t know it also hurt the person I love.”

“I profess my heart out to you. What about you? Can you tell me how you feel about me?”

“I hate you.” Pit went pale.

“I hate when you know my heart. I hate when you don’t speak nice to me. I hate when you look at me like that. I hate. I hate that I love you.”

“Why do I have to you someone like you, Pitbull?” Pit wiped her tears.

“So, you love me?”

“Of course. Have to.”

Puwadon and Ravee coincidentally met each other at the airport. They have a small talk about apologizing. Ravee says she’s not angry and she doesn’t know how she feels about him. She’s not angry nor hate him but she can’t speak to him casually either. Both are happy that they will change for the better and the old one has now died.

Pit and Tae and the family go BBQ at the Khao Yai vacation house. Yai brought Baew as his new girlfriend. Tae goes to view the scene and hug herself since it’s chilly. Pit comes to hug her.

“You hug me… of course I’m not cold anymore.”

“I don’t believe that I will have you in my arm like this.”

“If you didn’t abandon me, you’ll have me  to hug a long time already.”

“I didn’t abandon you. I have to go to stop my heart from further falling in love with you. I was about dying that time from missing you all the time.”

“Do you think you’re the only one that was dying? I was just as bad.”

“If we weren’t so prideful those time we’ll have 3 to 4 kids.”

“Who says I will have your child?!”

“If you don’t want to have babies with me, I’ll find someone else.” Tae grabbed his ears and twist it.

“OUay.. Tae I am hurt.”

“If you follow up with what you say, it will be harsher than this.”

“From this very minute onward, I will not leave you evere again. YOu are the most important person to me. You are my heart and my air.”

“You are also the most important to me. You are my heart and my air too.”

“I love you/I love you.”

~~~~~
@cr: sugar-daily

{:306:} {:306:} {:306:} ... Happy Ending ... {:306:} {:306:} {:306:}

Bình luận

so sweet <3  Đăng lúc 4-2-2013 09:51 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

342#
Đăng lúc 5-2-2013 22:18:37 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
vừa xem engsub ep 12 xong
hóng......hóng..... quá mọi người ơi
phim hay.....
yêu Kim quá đi.....
love.......love...Tae

Bình luận

hôm bữa mình mới tìm được Vietsub trên Youtube á, bạn lên đó search coi đi, kg phải Kites làm nên kg đc úp lên đây ^^  Đăng lúc 6-2-2013 08:57 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

343#
Đăng lúc 6-2-2013 22:53:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
doveeyes gửi lúc 5-2-2013 22:18
vừa xem engsub ep 12 xong
hóng......hóng..... quá mọi người ơi
phim hay.....

úi....úi....
đã tìm thấy rồi
iu quá đi....
thanks ....thanks.....bạn nha
lên đây kết bạn quả là tuyệt
{:420:}
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

344#
Đăng lúc 4-3-2013 17:35:28 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
clip đc cắt ra từ RP ,
tổng hợp hình ảnh Nadech trong phim
hình như chỉ đến ep 4 thì phải
pé Na đẹp zai ế :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=R4-PFfZwX00&NR=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

345#
Đăng lúc 22-3-2013 09:11:19 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
ôi seo mà nghe bài này hoài kg chán.... mấy bài OST trong film này hay quáaaaaa... ^.^

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

346#
Đăng lúc 2-4-2013 14:59:02 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Không biết phim này chừng nào có vietsub cho mọi người xem nhỉ? xem bản tiếng thái rồi mà chổ hiểu chổ không. phim chiếu xong hết bên Thái rùi mà đợi hoài không thấy vietsub. Cả năm trời chưa có bộ vietsub nao cua Na để xem.

Bình luận

youtube có đó  Đăng lúc 20-4-2013 03:14 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách