255#
Đăng lúc 7-1-2013 22:02:22 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 7-1-2013 21:58

All pic from Barry.Ya
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

256#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2013 09:26:09 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Để đỡ mắc công tìm + dễ theo dõi, từ giờ mình sẽ post mấy cái ep capture vô đây luôn nha... có điều kg có time dịch nên mọi người đọc đỡ English nha ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Summary

Công chiếu: CH3, 04/01/2013, t6/7/CN - 20:15
Số tập: 14 [+/-]

Kim Kimberly comes back with a sassy, mean and mischievous character in Raeng Prathana. Playing as Suapa or Kratae, a very spoil, prideful, and yet humorous character is going to make you laugh, want to slap her, and pity her at the same time. We think she’s all in one, quite a spunky one too. She’s going to be the pain of every watcher and even to our very own pra’ek, Pittaya play by Nadech Kugimiya. You’re probably going to love or hate her.

Nadech Kugimiya plays as Pittaya who is raise by Kratae’s father. With this, he’ll follow Kratae’s every need. He has a lot of repress emotions. He might looks boring but when he’s with Kratae, his words are direct cut. Ouch. It hurts.

Alex Randell plays Puwadon, a very rich playboy who plays with girls left and right. But girl’s heart are not the only one he’s going to play with.

Mint Nutwara plays as Pittaya’s girlfriend. Rich, prim and proper is the right girl or is it the wrong girl for Pittaya? Kratae is the one to answer to that question. Her mother doesn’t seems to like Pittaya either and it goes well with Kratae’s every plan.

Because of his background, Pittaya had to endure Kratea's bossiness.  She is Nop' daughter, both his boss and the person who raised him up.  Unknown to him, Kratae treated him badly because he rejected to marry her but chose to date Rawee (Mint N).  Kratae wanted to teach him how it feel to be dumped.  So she tried to break them up.

Rawee's parent don't like Pittaya because he is a nobody with an unknown father.  So they tried to arrange her with Puwadon (Alex), a rich playboy.  

Kratae used this opportunity to get close to Pittaya by telling her father that she wants to work at the company.  Nop assigned Pittaya to train his daughter.  They worked closely together.  One day, she stayed overnight at his house.  Rawee's mother used this as an excuse to break Rawee and Pittaya up.  

Pittaya found out that it was Kratae, who planned everything.  He got really mad at her.  First time, she saw hate in his eyes.  She knew she went too far.  She felt guilty and went back to ask for his forgiveness.  Rawee saw them together and started to believe her mom that Pittaya was dishonest.  

Kratae wanted to reconcile by helping them get back together.  She found out from her farther that Pittaya's father is somebody with well-know status but refused to take responsiblity.  She noticed that her  farther dislike Pason, the minister (Alex's farther) and Alex's grandma favour Pittaya.  Kratae suspects that Pason is Pittaya's farther.  Knowing that Rawee's parent only cares about social stays, Kratae gathered the evidence and revealed to the truth about Pittaya's farther.  Thing didn't go according to plan because Pason rejected Pittaya and Pittaya also rejected his birth farther.  Kratae's attempt wasn't a waste because the grandma accepted Pittaya as her grandson.

After the first plan failed, Kratae went with plan B to help Pittaya get back with Rawee.  She noticed that Alex had interest on her.  So she seduced him to show everybody his playboy nature.  He fell for it easily because he liked the sassy Kratae more than the boring Rawee.  Later, Alex found out that Kratae was just using him.  He got mad.  He tried to drug her and claim his prize.  Pittaya came to rescue Kratae just in time.  

Alex got mad and released Kratae's pictures that he had taken.  Kratae got in trouble but Pittaya told the reporter that he was the man in the picture and he will take responsible by marrying her.

They got married and Kratae moved to live with him.  Pittaya used this opportunity to change Kratae 's bad habit for the better. They got close together and started to show their true feeling for each other.  But they never become a real husband and wife. Kratae believed that he still love Rawee.  And Pittaya believed that Kratae rejected him because his low status.  

Rawee's parent arranged her to marry with Alex.  She wasn't happy with it and changed to become cold and hostile.  She started to become a third-wheel between Pittaya and Kratae.  Instead of fighting back, Kratae went back to her farther's house to allow him to get back with his lover because his heart was never with her anyway.   Pittaya took it the wrong way, thinking that Kratae never care about them.

What will happen between them?  Find out in RP, ch 3

@cr:asianfuse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw channel => http://www.youtube.com/watch?fea ... d&v=URJJ7pQXOFo
Engsub channel => http://www.youtube.com/playlist? ... -BXH0-bsPUXNzXHm-tp
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

257#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2013 09:37:29 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 1

=> Summary: p26,#256

It starts with Kratae driving nuts just to get to Pittaya’s office just so she could tell him what she wants him to do. She barged into his office during a board meeting. At this point, you’ll think Kratae is rude. Yep! Exactly. She puts herself above anything and that is to stomp Pittaya as low as she could.

She command (not ask) him to be her chauffeur to a party. He has a date with his girlfriend but Kratae is adamant on him driving her. Being the good man (or not) he lied to his girlfriend he needs to finish his work!

My, not only did he lied to his girlfriend but when he saw Kratae in that pretty dress (to him it is) of her. He looks stunned and motionless and his expression is full of longing? Wanting? To him at that moment she’s the most gorgeous until he caught himself starring. We find Kratae’s expression humorous as she tries to look like she doesn’t give a care in the world. Pittaya doesn’t give in to Kratae as easy as she commands because you’d think he’s going to open the door for her as he stand there and look at her but instead walk around the car and into his seat! Kratae was quite speechless. How dare he?

Taking pictures of herself in her phone, Pittaya is thinking this girl is nut because she was giggling to herself. When she commands that he turn on the radio, he acts stupid, “Are you talking to me?” Kratae demanded back, “If not to you, who am I talking to?” Pittaya has a smart comeback for that, “You were giggling to yourself, I thought you were talking to yourself as well.”

This is when she took her own command and turn the radio on. But oh dear! Too close for comfort. I see Pittaya trying not to eye at her cleavage (mind you, she has no cleavage to show) but it almost cause him a car accident! At this point, his gentleman reserve is in question. LOL He’s not so immune to Kratae as he acts. Not mention, he almost touch her chests, accidentally. He lost control of himself. TSK TSK

Kratae being the mean girl she is gets herself in a knot with another hi-so girl at the party. So, the girl in return make Kratae have a dress malfunction. It looks like she was in shock but not really! After Pittaya took her off… she opens the window and challenge the reporters to go after them. HAHAHA She’s so carefree. Pittaya thinks she’s crazy. She say, it’s her body, she can do anything she wants. The reporters are chasing after them and Pittaya is trying to avoid them. So, he took her to his home since reporters are all over her house.

She refuses to sleep at his house and wants to go at a hotel but we don’t know why with his irritated look at her still fight her to be at his home? He force her into his house too.

I think this is the most shocking scene and have us laughing our head off is he SPANK! Yeah Spank her butt. We have to rethink about his gentlemanly attribute.. AHAHAH We’re going to start side eyeing Pittaya for not having an innocent mind with Kratae!

When she wears the pajama down stair, the way he looked was like a deer got caught in the headlight. He asks her why didn’t she wear the pant with it. She said it’s just going to be on her way as she might trip, fell and to her own death. When he carries her to her room and stare lovingly at her, I’ve concluded her loves her. HAHAH

HAHAH I have to mention that during bathroom scene, Kratae didn’t look so displease seeing him naked. She looks quite cute and please. HAHA

But yet when her father ask him to marry Kratae, he refuses since he has a person he loves already. Kratae is piss off beyond comprehending. When she asks him to speak with her alone, she slap him which is uncalled for. She says to him, “Who do you think you are dare refuse to married me?” He says right back, “I know you don’t even want to marry me. Now why are you angry at me?”

“Because no one has ever dare to reject me!”

“Then get use to it and knows how it feels!”

“You’re being a bit too haughty. I don’t know why Pa is so blindly in love with you not to know who is inferior and superior. Pa probably forget that crow and swan are not the same species.

Pittaya retaliated back with, “They’re all animals at the end. Doesn’t matter what specie they are, they aren’t anything special about it. Being a swan but with the heart of a crow, there is plenty. You presume yourself as a swan and myself as a crow but if you ever go back to look at yourself you probably find that you are just a swan in the outside.

“You threaten and bribe me with your authority, so I have to bow down to you. But remember Suapa, I will never love a woman like you!”

Being Suapa and spoil and spunky, lol she only wasted one night to cry over Pittaya. She comfort herself that he is not worth her tears.

At the restaurant, Kratae finds her muse with Pittaya and Ravee. She came to sit beside him and give him two kisses on the cheeks. Ravee was shocked at how daring Kratae is. Pittaya is speechless.

Kratae says, “I miss you Pit even though we just saw each other yesterday.” Raveepan tries to endure it. Pittaya is confused at what tactics Kratae is doing. Kratae act like she just saw Ravee for the first time, “Oh Khun Ravee is here too? Sorry, I didn’t see you.”

Kratae turns to Pittaya and say, “Let me sit here too.”

“From what I remember I didn’t invite you to sit here.

“I can invite myself… today is a good day to see you and Khun Ravee. Khun Ravee is this pretty and cute that’s why you rejected to married me.”

Pittaya is like what the heck is she doing babbling on? Kratae goes on like nothing is wrong, “Ow… you didn’t tell her that Pa give me to you?”

Ravee speechless finally says, “Is it true, Pit?”

“Is there anything else I don’t know about?” Pittaya says no more. Kratae continues to order her food and tells them she’s on diet so she’s only eating salad. But killed Pittaya with another of her tricks.

“Oh Pit… last time I forgot my earrings on your bed near the pillow. Can you return it for me? Pa bought it for me.” Kratae continues with, “Khun Ravee, please dont misunderstand. There was an accident and I have to stay at his house.” She turns to Pittaya and say, “Khun Ravee doesn’t know about this too?”

Pittaya finally asks her to go talk with him outside but she refuse because she’s hungry but he dragged her off anyway as well as scream at her THEY HAVE TO TALK.

“Why did you say that?

“I am helping you. You’re like a brother to me and I have to screen any woman that is going to be my sister-in-law. I have to see if she loves you for real. But from what I see, she’s such a jealous one and does not feel secure.”

“You don’t have to act like you’re thinking well for me. I know you purposely come to disturb because you’re angry I won’t married you!”

“Even if you’re the only man in this world, I will never married you too.”

“That’s good… I hope this will be the only life that I will ever get to be in the same world as you.”

“Pitbull!!”

“Do you know what I want the most? I want to return back in time so I don’t have to know you.”

“Me too!”

“We both understand each other. That’s good. So, take your friend and out.”

“No. I will only go when I’m full.”

“That’s enough Suapa…. I know your personality. You’re a schemer, a serpentine, a sinister and love to control others. What you want you have to get it. I don’t believe you only come here to eat.” Kratae was speechless she was criticized so bad.

Pittaya have the last word and say, “If you don’t go then I will go.”

Ravee’s mom disapprove of Pittaya because he has no real father. So, her mother introduces Ravee to Puwadon.
As for Kratae, she’s beginning to play her game. But will her game win her happiness? We’ll have to see.

@cr: sugar-daily
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

258#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2013 11:17:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 2

=> Summary: p26, #256
=> Ep.01      : p26, #257

Enters Puwadon to the office, sitting next to the manager. He asks this is his desk? The manager says yes the chairman commands it. Puwadon is angry.

A secretary is in the office in Khun Patson’s room with a file but Khun Patson touch her hand and eye her with playful eyes. Not only did he touch her hand but rub it as well. Alex walks in without a knock. Khun Patson asks why didn’t he knock on the door.

Puwadon retorts back, “How do I know you and your secretary is in a meeting.” Khun Patson angry but ask what he wants. Puwadon says, “I came to work as you command, how come I don’t have an office?” His dad told him he has no experienced. Just because Puwadon is his son doesn’t mean he is above others. He needs to start from zero.

Kratae being the naughty girl she is, photoshopped so many pictures of her and him together to piss off Ravee and Pittaya. Ravee shows him the picture and he told Ravee how such a schemer Kratae is. He also tells her, Kratae is trying to break them up.

Pittaya comes looking for Kratae at home found her reading near the pool. Kratae asks what he is doing here. “Why are you here?” He shows her the photos that Praewpeelai photoshop.

“That means your girlfriend tattle… maeee. She’s jealous and such a tattler. Don’t know how you can endure this kind of woman.”

“Be quiet!” PIttaya scream at her and Kratae is displease. Pittaya says, “I will speak with you this time only. Stop bothering Ravee!” Kratae smiles and answer him, “No, I will not!”

“What do you want me to do?”  Pittaya says.

“You break up with her.”

“That is impossible.”

“Then it’s impossible for me to stop bothering your girlfriend.”

Happily Kratae is going to walk away but Pittaya is angry stop her. He tells her to speak she will not bother Ravee again but she keeps saying no. He tells her he will tell her dad. She calls him a tattle teller. She believe her dad will not believe Pittaya if he tells her dad. Pittaya challenge her they will see. Angry that he seems to be the one in power threw the magazines at him but as fear took over she walks back but trip into the pool.

Kratae pretends to drown and Pittaya still believes her. After pissing off in the pool, he warns her for the last time to not bother Ravee again or don’t tell him he hasn’t warn her. “You love her” Kratae says. Pittaya tells her he love Ravee a lot and if someone do bad things to her, also do bad things for Pittaya too. She challenges him is he going to kill her if she doesn’t stop. He replies back if only it wasn’t against the law, he would have kill her.

Her brother comes to talk to her afterward to warn her making lovers break up is setting her up for karma. Kratae says she’s not afraid of karma.She doesn’t care. Whoever makes her hurt will hurt more than she has.

The morning comes her friend calls her that she has to go to the party tonight since only the riches are invited and that means Ravee will be there too. Pittaya will also be there since he was the designer. Kratae having tricks underneath her sleeves asks her dad to have Pittaya go pick her up so she can apologize to Pittaya. If she asks him, he would decline her but if her father asks, Pittaya can only say yes.

Pittaya always speechless at her beauty. lol He actually opens the door for her this time but she opens the passenger door instead. She tells him she hasn’t forgive him for his action from yesterday. He told her he’s the one who should utter that phrase. He does not forgive her.

How could anyone not know Kratae was definitely acting? LOL The way she poses just for pictures. It’s hilarious. Puwadon and Ravee’s mothers were talking about how Kratae has no class. No one ever teach her a lesson. They walk off.

Puwadon comes after Ravee and put things in her ears that there seems to be something going on with Kratae and Pittaya. All men are like that. When they see their prey they will pounce for them. Ravee says she trust Pittaya and there is nothing going on between those two. Puwadon challenges her if Pittaya sees her with him, he wouldn’t trust her. Pittaya comes in see that Puwadon was trying to take advantage of Ravee punch Puwadon. Puwadon angry punch Pittaya back as he is not a person to let someone punch him for free.

A reporter saw the two fight and went to tell the rest of the reporters. Everyone comes upstair. Khun Patson saw that Puwadon was getting beat up push Pittaya aside. Yell at Pittaya, he isn’t going to let this go easily. Enters Khun Nop (Suapa’s father), “Isn’t that harsh?”

Khun Patson turns around, “Who is he?” Khun Nop says it with every syllable, “he is my son.” This sends the message across to Khun Patson. “That’s your son? I should have known from his thug way and likes to involve with other’s woman!”  Kratae, Pittaya and Praewpeelai is displease with what Khun Patson say. “If you’re going to criticize me then don’t criticize my uncle. He isn’t a thug.”

“So, is that your son or your nephew?”

Romanee (Ravee’s mother) says, “He isn’t a son nor a nephew. He’s an orphan Khun Nop raise but it looks like he lacks education and training which shows his true ancestor.” But no one seems to want to rescue Pittaya except for Kratae.

“Even though Pit doesn’t have parents… what’s pushing down hard on your body?!” Her father was quite proud and her friend smile. Pittaya shocks that she fights for him. “Whether a person is good nor not has anything to do with his ancestor but it’s base on their action. The elders who likes to look down on others, what education and ancestors do they get from? Since you are an adult, you should have more brain than this.” Romanee so piss off raise her hand to slap Kratae. Nop steps in and told her to not ever act like that his daughter and Kratae to apologize to her grandmother.

“Hey, I am younger than you.” Romanee shocks to be label as a grandmother.

“Oh… Sorry. I see that you have a lot of wrinkles probably because you use too much emotions,” Nop says. “Say sorry to khun auntie, daughter.”

Kratae raise her hand to apologize, “Sorry, since my house are not graceful, I can only do this much.”

Puwadon’s mother told the father how can he easily let them leave. He tells her to shut up since he’s embarrassed enough.
At home, Kratae tells Pittaya, she is the only one who can look down on him. He doesn’t need to thank her for that debacle.

Ravee refuses to see Pittaya when he drops by her house but he says they can meet tomorrow morning. At the park, Ravee tells Pittaya she feels sorry and regret that she wasn’t brave enough to protect him when her mother insult him. She is also upset that there seems to be more with Pittaya and Kratae. To please her, Pittaya will resign his position at the office. Pittaya looks desperate to be with Ravee like he’s running away from something.

Khun Nop refuses to let Pittaya resign since Kratae is not the boss but he is. He will not ask for more and will not say anymore. Ravee finds it disappointing that PIttaya is not going to resign.

Kratae displeases that Pittaya wanted to resign to get attention from her father. The next morning at breakfast she asks her dad to let her work. Her family is in disbelief that she would change over night. She tries to do anything to get their approval but none of them took her bait. But at the end, her father let her have her way.

Pittaya agrees to train Kratae unwillingly. Kratae wants to start over and be a nice girl to him. She will become nice but Pittaya doesn’t believe her. He says that in 20 years of knowing her, just a few words like that from her won’t make him feel any better towards her.

Working at the office, Kratae doesn’t know a thing but she always take a challenge throws at her. She looks weak but she strive to beat the challenge Pittaya throws at her. She ask her sister to help her. The next morning, she comes in prepare and have his coffee and food on the table. He looks at the food and coffee confuse thinking if she puts poison in there.

Puwadon tries to be good to Ravee because she’s a challenge to him. He says he wants to be her friend. He will wait for her. He confesses his feelings for her even though she has a boyfriend.

Pittaya wants to have dinner with Ravee’s parents but her mother refuses. Her father convinced the mother to have at least meet with Pittaya one time just to show their daughter that they are not monsters. But after that they will tell their daughter there is no way to accept Pittaya. Pittaya is happy to hear the good news.

Pittaya takes Kratae to his new project which is making new rooms for children at the charity house own by Puwadon’s grandmother. Kratae in a hurry to urinate is being rude to the elder lady. However, she doesn’t mind Kratae, to Kratae the old lady is taken a liking to her. Pittaya know that the elderly woman just going to teach Kratae some etiquette lesson. He smiles.

Kratae thinks herself as an angel after PIttay witness her comforting the little girl. “I have always been a nang’fah. I don’t have to act it.” HAHAH

@cr:sugar-daily
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

259#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2013 11:28:08 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 3

=> Summary : p26, #256
=> Ep.01      : p26, #257
=> Ep.02      : p26, #258

Because Pittaya is driving so slow, Kratae tells him to cut the front car and race it. Why should he keep following the slow car? Pittaya is the one driving he knows what he’s doing but Kratae is annoy and tells him to stop the car so she can drive. Pittaya is worrying about his car since it’s not a sport car where she can race. It cause them an accident.

Pittaya asks if Kratae is okay, she says no, pointing to her chest. He was embarrassed since she even dare to tell him that. AHAHAHA Kratae’s chest hit the wheel and saying her breasts must have been deflated (OMG) and because she only have a small chest too. Pit was just speechless.

The other party look at their damage car. Kratae tells him, that’s what he deserve for driving so slow in the middle of the road like he owns it. Kratae still not accepting her fault argues with the victim throwing money at him. The guy say does she have so much money? All she needs to do is sleep… Kratae so angry at him slap the guy. Just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean the guy doesn’t dare to hit her. Pittaya can’t endure it anymore and punch the guy. First he’s piss off for that man daring to insinuate Kratae to be a whore. Second, he can’t endure that guy coming and touch her. While Ravee and Romanee were at the restaurant waiting for Pittaya but he’s late.

At the police station, they have to pay 5000 baht for hospital bill and 300 baht for color adjustment. Kratae was displease but the victim was please to get the money. Pittaya is angry and Kratae offers to pay him back the money later but he say she doesn’t need to. He sees a miss call and dial back but Ravee doesn’t answer. She asks if he’s very angry. He tells her very much because he’s one hour late to lunch with Ravee and her parents. Kratae tells him to hurry up to get in the car and she can drive but this time there will be no accident. HAHAH

When they got to the restaurant Ravee and her mom isn’t there anymore. He’s sad and Kratae offers to explain everything. He tells her he doesn’t trust her yet but she says she becomes a good person already and doesn’t have anything scheming. Pittaya isn’t sure but Kratae just smiles… meaning she’s happy he’s late. LOL

At home, Romanee yells at Ravee that she lowers herself to go meet him but he has no manner to even call to tell them anything. She doesn’t want to see the like of Pittaya any longer. There will be no second chance. Pittaya came to their house but her mom refuses her to open the door for him. Outside, Pittaya sigh and tells Kratae he’ll take her home.

When they reach home, Kratae acts like she feels bad to make them misunderstand and if there is anything she is willing to help. Pittaya thank her.

Kratae comes to get his car to the repair shop and he refuses but she insisted. She also offers to come pick him up everyday but he prefers to take the taxi. She tells him riding the taxi everyday is a waste of money and he needs to save money and work hard so Ravee’s mom will accept him. Seeing that Pittaya isn’t so happy, Kratae asks for food.

Inside, Pittaya took out porridge and say that’s all he eats. She says it’s okay, it’s rich enough. Pittaya took the yolk out and give her the egg white. She is shocks he still remembers. Why would he forget? He’s always the one eating egg yolk. Because she was so shock he could remember spill food on her shirt. Pittaya offers to wash it for her. HAHAH How cute. She thanks him for washing her clothes and he is surprise how much she has change. She knows how to thank now. lol

Opening the door, acting so sexy in her way surprise Raveepan. Pittaya comes and Kratae says she’s leaving now since she doesn’t want to be ABC to the couple. But say she will leave her shirt at his house and go change at her house and will go to the office. She also leave Khun Ravee to take Pe’Pit to work as well. AHHAHA Ravee tells Pit that Kratae explained everything in that it is impossible between Pittaya and Kratae. If there is anything Kratae is wiling to help.

At the office, Kratae made coffee for Pittaya but he have on a suspicious look, so she tells him she’s not going to poison him. He says he’s not afraid of that. However, he thank her if she has good intention but if she doesn’t, her game is a waste of time. Him and Ravee will never break up and she should pretend to be someone she isn’t.
There is news that Rich Girl Kratae has an accident on the road but has a white knight to protect her. The two girls in the bathroom was saying how they’re always in the news together. Ravee tells her friend Kratae already explain everything to her. She says she isn’t stupid but that she trust Pittaya. Her friend insists to not trust Kratae because Kratae has intention to steal Pittaya from Ravee.

Ravee’s mom is very displease reading the news of Pittaya and Kratae and says she wouldn’t know a thing if it wasn’t for Puwadon who calls to tell her. Ravee says Pit didn’t do anything bad. Her mom yells at her it is her mom and her dad that is damage for being stood up by Pittaya yesterday. Also tells Ravee that Puwadon will pick her up for lunch.

Pittaya asks Kratae to take the project to Khun Nai Jung and Kratae refuses because she would rather stay to help him. But he insists since Khun Nai Jung said before she has to go and they can’t ignore an elder’s demand. Puwadon and Ravee is going to his grandmother’s house. He tells Ravee visiting his grandmother is a good thing for him when he’s in a bad mood.

Pittaya couldn’t concentrate because he’s worry Kratae will do something that make Khun Nai Jung displease. But he comfort himself there will be anything.

Handing the model project for Khun Nai Jung still standing up, Khun Nai Jung hit her. Kratae asks why she gets hit. Khun Nai Jung tells her it’s rude to stand up while speaking with an elder. Kratae says no one taught her. Krate was told to sit down but couldn’t find a chair.

“If there is no chair you can sit on the floor,” Khun Nai Jung says. Kratae doesn’t dare to argue more, so she sit as command. Khun Nai Jung also says she sit like a horse on a chess frowning so no one must have teach her any lesson and is spoil to death. Kratae excuse herself to leave but Khun Nai Jung refuses her to go until she finishes choosing a model.

After Khun Nai Jung finishes choosing, Kratae’s legs were tired already. Khun Nai Jung calls her clumsy and she retaliated back saying she has never sit that long so it hurt. Khun Nai Jung criticized Kratae for being argumentative. HAHAH For Kratae, that is not arguing but clarifying. Khun Nai Jung says same difference and that children should always listen to the elders. But Kratae says elders are not always right. Khun Nai Jung calls Kratae cartridge shells since she talk so much and challenges her to stay silent for 3 minutes. So, when Khun Nai Jung asks Kratae something she refuses to speak. Khun Nai Jung say when an elder speaks to her, she have to answer. Kratae wrote on the note, “you told me to be silent for 3 minutes. Did you forget?” Khun Nai Jung tells her to wait and she will be back, but Kratae refuses to kneel down any longer.

Pittaya can’t help fight his worry so he comes and saw Ravee as well. The 5 of them eat together even though at first Pittaya was unwilling but Kratae wanted to stay and eat. Khun Nai Jung asks how long PIttaya and Ravee dated, Pit says 7  years now. Kratae says they should be careful because the number 7 is very powerful.. it’s a curse. LOL The table was very tense and Khun Nai Jung could feel it. Pittaya says there is nothing that can separate Ravee and him. Puwadon says Pittaya is very lucky to have a pretty and nice girlfriend like Ravee… and wonder where he could find one like her. Kratae is displeases with Pittaya’s declaration of love. lol Pittaya give her a dagger look.

Pittaya doesn’t trust Puwadon and wants to send Ravee home. SIGH At this point, he looks like he doesn’t even care about our naughty Kratae. Puwadon give Kratae his business card as an offer if she needs a partner in crime. She gives the card back because she doesn’t need any help.

Pittaya drove the car but stop. The both of them talk about their relationship. He asks for her to trust him and assure her there is nothing with him and Kratae.

Puwadon at the club receives a call and tells them he separated from Ravee because she’s with Pittaya. At home, Ravee’s mom wait for her and they got into a fight over Pittaya. Ravee says she’s not stupid but it’s because this is her choice. She loves Pittaya. Romanee sad that she argues with her daughter, asks her husband if she’s doing the right thing. The husband compares their daughter to the tree where they take care and raise until it grew… one that they don’t want to let it dry up and die. And comfort his wife.

Khun Nop is not please with the model the employees made for him and withdraw them from the project. He asks Pittaya to do it. Kratae, knowing Pittaya will be working on a project within such a short time prepares food for Pittaya. Her family was shock.

“Yai Tae made food for Pit?” Pe’Yai says

“Shhh… soften your voice or Khun Tae will hear you.” The servant says.

“I think this is not ordinary, sis and Pa.. this is amazing.”

Everyone smiles at Kratae when she comes out and say she’s going to help Pittaya work. The servant utters, it is really amazing. Her father is suspicious of her.

Pittaya doesn’t know if it’s his luck or bad luck to get to eat her food. Kratae says of course it’s good luck. Baew also bought food for Pittaya but Kratae says she already have food for him. He tells Baew she could go. “You’re so charming”, Kratae says. Pittaya says what is she talking about and she could go home. But Kratae refuses to go home and insists she wants to help him. He could use her in any way he wants. All Pittaya can do is sigh.

Ravee’s friend’s goad her to call Pittaya. That if he doesn’t answer meaning that he’s with Kratae. She tells Ravee true love loses to closeness. She have to prove to that Pittaya is innocent and go check him at his office. Ravee thinks it will bother Pittaya but gave in.

After witnessing the scene of Pittaya looking at Kratae, Ravee is disappointed and sad. She flashback to the time of their discussion of what Pittaya says, “You know there is nothing.”

“I know I shouldn’t think so much but I can’t help it. Khun Suapa is beautiful and charming. I can’t compare to her.”

“As long as you are confident in me, no one can replace you, Ravee. Trust me.”

To help Pittaya with the project. Kratae dragged him to go outside with her but he refuses since he has little time to work on the project. She tells him he can’t do anything just sitting there. So, she took him to look at the environments and land and learned from the people there how it looks like.

Kratae looks at the strange food infront of her and tries to eat but it was spicy. Pittaya being the gentleman wipe her mouth and her hands. The elder couple think they’re so cute.

“You two are so cute. When did you married?” Both of them answer at the same time “No.” Pittaya says, “We don’t have anything together. Khun Suapa is my boss’s daughter.” The elder lady apologize but it’s only because they look like lovers.
Pittaya says, “It is impossible. I have a girlfriend.”

Talking to her friend, Kratae doesn’t seems to be happy. Her friend advice her that if she wants to turn back now she still can. Kratae being stubborn refuses to stop even though it isn’t making her happy.

“You’re a psycho enjoying someone’s misery.”

“Don’t forget, I’m not the one who started.”

“Tae… I don’t stop you from doing anything but I want to warn you not to be so harsh on him. When it comes back to bite you, you will get hurt.” But Kratae says she’s been hurt enough that hurt can’t do anything to her. She used to be Pittaya’s world but since he has a girlfriend… she’s like an invisible soul to him.

Ravee has been ignoring Pittaya but he left a message he wants her to go support him at the contest. When she arrived there he already won the best architecture. When Kratae sees Ravee, she went up on stage and hug Pittaya. Confused but Pittaya hugged Kratae back. He saw Ravee but couldn’t get to her since everyone was congratulating him. After witnessing the scene and the scene from the other night, Ravee make up her mind and cries to her parents and apologize to her mom.

Pittaya and Kratae’s family celebrates their winning the best architecture of the year. Pittaya thank Kratae for it and wants to share the reward with her.

Pittaya went to see Ravee but she refuses to talk to him. She finally told him that it might be time that they should stay alone. Pittaya refuses to let her say that and tries to comfort her. Puwadon comes in to interrupt and tells Pittaya to let Ravee go. Then he punch Puwadon again. But Ravee tells Pittaya to leave.

@cr:sugar-daily
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

260#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2013 21:20:12 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 7-1-2013 22:02
All pic from Barry.Ya

chắc mấy tấm này là lúc honeymoon quá ^^

engsub ra tới 2-1 rồi đó bạn... haizzz... giờ cứ ngồi ngóng suốt... ~.~

mình thấy film hay, có điều MintN thì hơi đứng so với Na (đã vậy film này ku Na còn cắt tóc ngắn, nhìn trẻ ác nữa) còn Alex thì sao giống teen quá, cái mặt chút xí, trẻ măng... thấy 2 vai đó kg hợp

tình tiết film hơi nhanh, chắc sẽ mở từ từ... vì sao 2 anh em ngày xưa thân nhau thế, giờ lại như chó với mèo @_@
chắc là có chuyện gì rồi... chứ mình thấy ep1, lúc Pit từ chối, Kratae chạy vô phòng khóc rồi ôm tấm hình 2 anh em hùi nhỏ để ngay đầu giường bù lu bù loa típ mà

Bình luận

Mình đợi sub coi lun cho sướng...hehe chờ đợi là hạnh phúc nói vây thui chứ cũng có liếc liếc ...nhưng mình tua banh máy lun...hic vì nhớ Na ,tội mê trai =.=  Đăng lúc 9-1-2013 12:06 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách