Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

25#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 5-2-2013 17:27:39 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Naver
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

26#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 5-2-2013 18:21:04 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Yoon Eun Hye "Lee Soo Yeon Of 'Missing You', Is The Most Similar To My Real Image"

The recently ended MBC drama <Missing You> has provided people with the "Rediscovery" of Yoon Eun Hye She had a bright and bubbly image in her successful debut MBC drama <Goong>(2006) and in <1st Shop Of Coffee Prince>(2007), which led to her to stardom as a cross dresser. But Yoon Eun Hye, who's previously displayed a cute dongsang (younger brother, sister) image than a feminine beauty, received praises as she completely transformed into a different image that fit the traditional melodrama <Missing You>.

<Missing You>'s main character Lee Soo Yeon, played by Yoon Eun Hye, is a character that carries scars from being sexually assaulted during her high school days. Hence she changes her name to 'Joy', and discards her past before meeting her first love as the healing process begins. We met Yoon Eun Hye on the 31st at the Sogok-dong Lotte Hotel.

Yoon Eun Hye stated, in regards to Lee Soo Yeon who carries such sad scars, "If you take out the big scar from her younger days, she has the most similar image with me out of all the characters I've played". She stated that she's been hurt many times before as she debuted with Baby V.O.X at the young age of 16, when she frequently found hersELF attacked verbally without realizing the reasons why. Yoon Eun Hye stated "I think I've selected Lee So Yeon because while she has scars, she has positive energy."

Yoon Eun Hye showed her fighting spirit when she continued to film near the end of the drama even after getting treated with IV therapy. “That was the first time I was ever treated with IV therapy in a car." She added, "Because the weather was so cold, I'd feel dizzy whenever I went inside into a worm place. I think that's the reason why (I felt sick)."

Yoon Eun Hye debuted as the youngest member of Baby V.O.X in 1999 and took an active role in variety shows, including SBS <X-Man, I Love Sundays>. She showed her strong image at the time and even earned a nickname ‘Young Girl Warrior". But she stated that she is "physically strong, but not too healthy".

Yoon Eun Hye had the best year that an actress could have had by winning the "Popular Award" and "Hallyu Star Award" from the '2012 MBC Acting Awards'. She revealed, “I'm searching for my next project at this time and once decided, I want to start right away".

Source:
Hankyoreh News: http://news.nate.com/view/20130201n05181

Credit:  (http://kst.vn) [email protected] - KST Community
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

27#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 5-2-2013 18:24:08 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Yoon Eun Hye "Regains Confidence Upon Discarding Her Acting Pressure"

[Reporter Lee Mi Young]

Yoon Eun Hye has been a hot young star. She's successfully advanced her career ever since becoming an actor from being a singer, and her dramas have had commercial successes. She's become a trendsetter who led popular trends and is noted as a fashionista. But it's also true that she's received less than flattering reviews on her acting performances in the past.

Yoon Eun Hye was different in the recently ended MBC drama "Missing You". A murderer's daughter Lee Soo Yeon. She's completely embraced Lee Soo Yeon, who's full of scars and sadness. She's ardently acted out Soo Yeon's sadness, and made the viewers cry with her heartbreaking love. Then praises in the form of "Rediscovery Of Yoon Eun Hye" overflowed.

After the drama ended, Yoon Eun Hye comfortably smiled with a statement "I think they had a low expectation of me". Even so, she revealed that she herself was very nervous and afraid in the beginning of the drama.

"It was difficult in the beginning. I was also nervous because the child actors had done so well. I wanted to do well, I was afraid and greedy (to do well). And such things gave me lots of pressure. But from the episode I appeared, I felt at ease. I think I felt that if I was going to be criticized anyway, then I should just be relaxed."

She had returned to the small screens after a while. And Soo Yeon was definitely a different character than any other she's portrayed. She's received countless love calls (requests to appear in a project) before, but she wanted to make sure that she got the "Missing You" part. She stated, "Even though the project seemed difficult, I felt my heart excited, wanting this challenge."

"In a strange way, I felt comforted when I received the synopsis of "Missing You". It began as I wanted people to be comforted through me even if I also had scars myself. Rather than because it was a traditional melodrama genre, but more because I felt I could show another image of myself. Soo Yeon and I are similar. While our scars from the childhood days are different, I've also had scars from my younger days. Soo Yeon was an individual who I needed to be like myself the most."

The "Missing You" production also had said "While Soo Yeon looks like a sad character, we hoped that Yoon Eun Hye would do her character. While Soo Yeon has scars, we wanted her to have a positive energy." That's how Yoon Eun Hye ended up meeting Soo Yeon.

The first filming session was difficult. Perhaps it was due to heavy pressure, but she revealed that the filming session wasn't very fun.

"The aura of the set wasn't what I was used to. I felt pressured to adjust to that, and felt for the first time that the filming sessions weren't fun. I didn't know what to do at the set. Even if I wasn't performing well, I had heard people say that I had a good sense. But it was different this time and I was in tears and felt myself sweating. I was nervous and cautious of others until I realize the director's style. Then I felt comfortable and was able to focus only on filming."

She let go of the pressure while acting out Soo Yeon, and the acting praises gave her strength. Yoon Eun Hye stated, "I regained my confidence little by little from small parts."

One of the hot issues from "Missing You" was Yoon Eun Hye's crying scenes. As it appeared in almost every episode, it brought about a huge amount of emotional exhaustion.

"I cried as I was absorbed into Soo Yeon's emotions. I'd begin crying as I listened to the opposing actor's lines. It would have been difficult if I had to try hard to cry, but as the situation would become so real, there's nothing I could do but to cry. I haven't tried hard to cry yet. And I don't feel as if I should to try to cry just to match the opposite actors. While it's difficult, there's a part that makes me proud of this."

How did she feel about the ending of "Missing You"? Many had revealed their disappointments in Soo Yeon and Jung Woo's happy ending. Yoon Eun Hye stated "If it was a sad ending, it would have been difficult for Soo Yeon". She explained the meaning of the happy ending by adding, "I was hoping for a happy ending. Soo Yeon has tried so hard to live her life and become happy. If it had a tragic ending, how would she be able to live? This would destroy the fundamental mission of the drama".

Yoon Eun Hye has received evaluations that she has enlarge her acting spectrum through this drama. She's been doing romantic comedies like "Vineyard Man", "1st Shop Of Coffee Prince", "My Fair Lady", and etc. ever since she debuted with "Goong". While "Missing You" definitely showed a transformation of Yoon Eun Hye, she also showed a bit of disappointment as she said that she's always been trying to show a transformation through various characters in all her previous projects. It's also the reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's inability to enjoy the freedom from the general public's criticisms in the past.

"I wanted to change slowly and show different image of myself, but they thought that the characters were all the same. They simply thought that the characters were all bubbly and bright. If I had portrayed a cross dressing character in "Coffee Prince", I needed a change from head to toe next. So I selected "My Fair Lady" and it at least caused issues on fashion. After that I didn't feel burdened in doing any characters. There's always something you gain from any particular project. I always try not to regret my decisions on any of my decisions."

Yoon Eun Hye stated that she's gained confidence through "Missing You", and has discarded the pressure of acting transformation. She's also feeling that she needs to act (work) more diligently.

I used to not like being judged. If I had not been able to act before due to pressure or burden, I feel that I've come to pass with such issues. As the burdens have decreased, I feel that I'd have more opportunities and I'd try to create more opportunities for myself. I think I'm someone who really wants to act, just as much as anyone else or even more. I really want to show people consistent efforts as an actress.

Yoon Eun Hye, who's become 30 years old this year, stated "I don't know what it will be like for a woman in her thirties, but being in thirties for an actor is really nice. I think I'd be able to do characters that I couldn't do before due to the young image. I'm looking forward to being an actor in her thirties" as her eyes twinkled.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's challenges continue on.

Source: JoyNews24: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/n ... nu=700100&fm=rs

Credit: [email protected]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

28#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 18-2-2013 23:31:35 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
CELEBPUB magazine 2013.01.31 Interviews No.1

baidu YEH
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

29#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 18-2-2013 23:33:27 | Chỉ xem của tác giả