In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[LAKORN 2012] Raeng Prathana (Heated Desire): Nadech Kugimiya, KimBerly

[Lấy địa chỉ]
271#
Đăng lúc 13-1-2013 12:05:52 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana: Episode 4

EPISODE 4

Kratae accidentally hears that Ravee asks for a break. Pe’Yai is shock. Kratae is happy that her plan is working and soon they will finally break up. Her friend asks if she likes Pittaya but she adamantly refuse it.  Why would she? Her friend says Tae takes this game so seriously. Due to Pit’s pride and arrogance, if he knows what Kratae is doing will destroy Kratae. Kratae just doesn’t want to lose to Ravee who’s only good attribute is her goodness and makes Kratae the evil one.
Tai heard from Pe’Yai that Ravee asks for a break with Pittiya and thinks it’s Kratae’s plan. Khun Nop says not to accuse Kratae if there is no evidence. Pe’yai insists it’s Kratae’s plan since she’s acting too nice when she went to work. Tai says it’s not easy that Kratae will act nice to others. Kratae was angry and mad at Pit. Khun Nop looks at his children and ask they’re thinking Kratae purposely make Pit misunderstand with Ravee.
He tells Pittaya he will go ask for Ravee’s hand in marriage for Pittaya. Pit was surprised since he was the one who give Kratae to Pit but now says he will go ask Ravee for Pittaya. When Khun Nop tells Kratae the reason is because he feels bad asking Pittaya to married Kratae. So, this time he will do the right thing by asking for Ravee’s hand for Pittaya.

Piss off, Kratae goes shopping and sees Ravee’s mother. Khun Romanee and her friend were talking about Kratae… how no one educate her and spoils her too much that everything wrong she does becomes right. Who knows if she lost her virgin already for hanging out with guys left and right. Because this make Kratae upset, she tells the sales associate to cut her a dress for her big brother’s wedding. The associate says, Pe’Yai is marring? She says no it’s her other brother call Pittaya. She purposely speaks so loud for Khun Romanee to know that her dad is going to ask Ravee’s hands in marriage for Pittaya. Then act like she just saw Romanee. Romanee is displeases with the news and Kratae tells Romanee to act like she doesn’t know of the news.

Romanee and her husband plans for Ravee to go over sea to help her boss. They want to divert her attention while Pittaya may come ask for Ravee. Pittaya sad over the breakup gets encourage by Khun Yai… a break doesn’t mean they don’t love each other anymore. Kratae calls Pittaya while he goes looking for Raveepan and sees Puwadon hugging Ravee. Kratae pretends to have an upset stomach and doesn’t want to worry her family. She asks Pittaya to take her home. He carries her to second floor since she says she can’t walk.
Kratae asks Pit if he’s very sad. He didn’t speak but she knew he’s sad so that makes her sad. Her dad takes food to her since she didn’t go for dinner. She tells her father she didn’t have an upset stomach. Her dad says he knows. Why she prank on Pit. She say he likes to talk bad to her. She doesn’t like his cold hard face. When he used to live with them, he wasn’t like that until he start dating Raveepan. Her dad says Pit is too a good of a person. His whole life has been hurt too much with his blood father doesn’t want to accept him. He wants Kratae to apologize to Pit and stop bothering his personal life.

Puwadon takes fruit to Pittaya’s office and purposely tells Pittaya that he took Ravee to the airport and she even will call him when she arrives at her destination.
Khun Nop and Pittaya go to Khun Romanee’s house to ask for Ravee’s hand in marriage but she rejected them as well as stomp down on Pittaya’s parentage and look down on Kratae. The reason she won’t give Ravee to them because Pittaya and Kratae have something more. Pittaya says he already tells Ravee about him and Kratae. But Khun Romanee excuses that if Ravee knows then why was she in a hurry to go abroad without telling him. Romanee believes her daughter is weak towards the world and couldn’t take Pittaya having 2 wives. Khun Nop says for Romanee to stop insulting Pittaya and Kratae. Even though Kratae is harsh outside but never does thing out of hand while Romanee says she only speaks of what she sees. She also warns Khun Nop about the story of a farmer with a cobra. The farmer hugs the cobra afraid it will get cold but at the end the cobra comes back to bite the farmer. Khun Nop retort back that stomping on someone doesn’t make them more superior, right?
Khun Nop comes out to tell the family that Romanee rejected them. His heart shatters seeing how sad Pittaya is. Kratae hears it the sad story and visits Pittaya. She apologizes for being the reason Khun Romanee rejected him. He blames himself for being poor, don’t have parents and just being Pittaya. Kratae tells him they are blind to not see the goodness in him. He shouldn’t blame himself and not to give up yet. When Ravee comes back she will explain everything to Ravee.

Kratae invites her friend clubbing. Her friend is worry since she’s not talkative and it seems like they are at a funeral instead. Puwadon comes to talk to Kratae upon seeing her that it must have been destiny. Kratae sits up saying in her dilemma she feels like she wants to throw up. Her arrogance insults him.
“Am I that disgusting to you that you’re always so sarcastic with me?”
“Yes, I am disgusted with you since I know how you are”, Kratae says.
“How are you different from me? If I am the evil male then you are the female version. We match.”
“I admit I am not 100% good but at least I have a conscience unlike someone who is thick acting like nothing is going on stealing other’s love.”
“We are no different but just that I have a taste to get a diamond unlike you who have a blind eyes to get the poop like Pittaya.”
Kratae so piss threw the cup of water at Puwadon. At the park Kratae tells her friend of what happens to Pittaya. Praopeelai says wouldn’t that kill Pit. For Kratae, being rejected wouldn’t kill him. Her friend asks if Kratae is really concern about Pittaya but everything works in Kratae’s favor. Kratae hurts more when she sees Pittaya hurt. Her friend asks if she loves Pittaya that’s why she’s doing this. Kratae says she doesn’t know if its love if she wants him to be hers, wants him near, wants to touch him, and sees him all the time.
Hearing that Pittaya and Ravee broke up, Puwadon calls Kratae to congratulate her. He wants to congratulate her for making Pittaya trust her and stab his back. If he knows what she has done, Pittaya would probably don’t want to see her face anymore. She challenges that Pittaya will not believe Puwadon but Puwadon says Pittaya will speculate it. She asks what she needs to do for him not to tell Pittaya. Unknowingly to Kratae, Puwadon already record the conversation. Kratae goes to a pool party and push in the pool by Puwadon. He also hires a reporter to take their picture.

The next day, Puwadon sends Pittaya the conversation and the photo as proof. Pittaya is angry at Kratae that if she didn’t do it then why she went out with Puwadon. Kratae admits to doing everything but she knows what she’s done is wrong. She asks for Pittaya to forgive her. Pittaya tells her off apologizing won’t solve anything. He doesn’t want to see her anymore
She follows him out to the elevator but he wants her off the elevator. They have a heated argument and he tells her she’s like an evil witch in his life. “My life is burnt down because of you! Your many words will not make me forgive you. I am not a robot and doormat that has no feelings. You create a scar for me, no matter how much it hurts; this scar will remind me how I get it.” He lost the one he loves because of her. He hates her. He feels sad that he won’t be able to stay and give back to the person who does a lot of goods for him.

Khun Nop asks for forgiveness for Kratae but Pittaya refuses and quit the job. Kratae has been sad and refuse to eats. Tai comes to talk to Kratae that she shouldn’t destroy herself but move forward. No matter how many wrong Kratae committed, she’s still her only sister.

Praopeelai invites Kratae to go on an expensive shopping spree but Kratae refuses to. She wants to go see Khun Nai Jung. Pittaya was also there saying he wouldn’t be able to work on her project anymore. However, Khun Nai Jung is able to sway Pittaya to continue to work for her solo. Kratae sees Pittaya but he wouldn’t acknowledge her. Khun Nai Jung asks what happens between them. Kratae says she has done a lot of wrong to Pittaya. She asks Khun Nai Jung to take care of Pittaya. Khun Nai Jung laugh that such an old lady like her have to take care of a young man? Why Kratae doesn’t takes care of him herself. Kratae says he won’t forgive her let alone allow her to take care of him. KhunNai Jung tells Kratae she doesn’t have to wait for him to forgive her. She can always redeem herself. Kratae doesn’t ask for Pit’s forgiveness but as long as he’s happy.
Kratae calls Ravee to tell her about Pittaya asking for her hand in marriage but her mother rejected. Ravee hangs up but Kratae came to the bakery shop. She causes quite a scene. She tells Ravee, “If I think of stealing Pit for real, I will never tell you this.”
Khun Romanee says she only wish the best for Ravee to have a good man. Kratae says, “good man? Khun Puwadon did not tell them yet that the other day you invite me to a party? We were having so much fun.” His mom tells her not to bother her son but Kratae says that she has to tell her son that. Puwadon’s parents don’t want him to involve himself with Kratae. Puwadon asks why his dad doesn’t like Kratae’s father. His mother tells him because they fought for the same woman before.

Ravee comes to talk to Pittaya and understand each other. Ravee tells Pit to go thank Suapa since she tells Ravee everything. Ravee believes that Kratae says from the heart.
Puwadon make lies to Romanee that it was Suapa that wants to seduce him. Romanee believes him but what about Ravee? Ravee’s parents say no matter what they will talk to her. She would believe her parents than someone else’s.  Ravee comes in saying she will marry Pittaya. Khun Romanee disowned Ravee if she’s going to married Pittaya. Ravee tells Puwadon she wants to marry Pittaya because she loves him. Puwadon insults her “is it love or because you and him have more than that?” Ravee defend that Pit is a gentleman; he never touch her.
Puwadon says he will never let them live in happiness.

Các bạn thông cảm...kh bik sao chỉ lên được có 3 pic à...^^*

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

272#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 01:49:29 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 13-1-2013 12:05
Raeng Prathana: Episode 4

EPISODE 4

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

273#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 02:07:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[/url

]

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

274#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 02:08:47 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 14-1-2013 02:07
url=http://www.upanh.com/raeng-prathana-91_upanh/v/5vk4egax7lc.htm][/url

]

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

275#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 15:37:26 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 5

=> Summary : p26, #256
=> Ep.01      : p26, #257
=> Ep.02      : p26, #258
=> Ep.03      : p26, #259
=> Ep.04      : p28, #271

Khun Nop tells Kratae that he loves Pit’s mother before he met Kratae’s mother. She is his first love but the love is not reciprocated. But Pit’s mother never destroy their family. They argue because he couldn’t give his heart fully to her mom. Kratae says, secretly loving someone makes your heart suffer a lot.

Nop: Remember, daughter, your hurt comes with age. With age, also comes with more desire. If you get what you want, then it’s a good thing but if not, then there will be a scar, but you will not die. A smart person will not let love and desires destroy their life.

Love is not something we should put above our life. You might get hurt now, but it will cure after a long time. The path it not smooth but Tae shouldn’t worry. I hold your two hands since birth. I will not allow you to fall.

Kratae: Will you be able to carry me? I am not little anymore. I am big.

Nop: Then I will fall first. When you fall, I will be your cushion.

Ravee asks Pit to run away with her. He refused.

To prove that Kratae is sincere about her feeling for Puwadon, she allows him to kiss her. The kiss make news. Puwadon didn’t believe that she likes him either way. But he’s playing her game and is winning. ><

When Pit saw the news, he hurriedly come to speak with Kratae. Her family disapprove of her getting involve with Puwadon but she insists she will date him. lol

Pit asks why she bother herself with the like of Puwadon? She tells Pit, whatever she does is not his problem. Pit yells at her when will she make her father’s reputation less damage. She retorted because she’s an evil witch like he said… did he forgot? This is her life, she can do whatever she wants with it.

Tai thinks Tae has a plan but Pe’Yai said what plan to sacrifice herself? They basically think that Kratae is helping Pit and Ravee.
At the club, Kratae refuses to drink. Pittaya comes to take her home but she refuses to. She didn’t tell him to pick her up but he scold her she has to return home now. Puwadon says he can take her home. Pittaya says, “it’s not your problem” to Puwadon. Puwadon’s like how is it not his problem? Or is Pittaya trying to get with two women? Pit got punch and Kratae decided to go home with him.

In the car, Pit says he know everything from Prao but wants to know from her mouth if it’s true. She asks, “What?” Pit says she already knew it in her heart so why ask him. She says if she knows, why would she ask him what? He stop the car and says it’s about her acting close and in the news with Puwadon  to help him and Ravee. Kratae refuses why would she help the like of him? He says, she can’t lie to him because he will always know. She will ignore his eyes and hold a fist and pretend to be moody. Since she got caught she wants to run away. She got out of the car but he wants her to go back because she might get sick being in the rain. lol

At the hospital, the nurse says she will have to get her a shot to prevent infection. Since little she was always scared of needles. Pit says, “don’t be scared. just hold my hands. Oh ho, your hand is cold.” Because Kratae was afraid of it, he told her not to look at the needle but his way. At home, he once again tells her to stop playing game with Puwadon because she can’t catch up with Puwadon. She ignores him.

Her dad even tries to get the truth from Kratae but she refuses to tell them she’s doing it for Pit. They don’t know what to do but just worry about her. Even Pit couldn’t get the truth from her.

Kratae went to see Khun Nai Jung and tell about Pin, Pit’s mother. And Khun Nai Jung then knows that Pit is his grandson. In the past, Khun Nai Jung wanted to accept them but Pin ran away before she could do anything.

Pittaya comes to see Kratae’s condition. He asks where is she going? She says she wants water so she can eat her medication. He tells her he will get it. He inquires why her foot seems like it hurt more than last night. She retorts, “How would I know? Why are you here? There is no one home.” He says, he came to see her. “Are you here to see if I’m dead?” But Pit says “It should have been a scar on your mouth so you don’t have to talk so much.”  Puwadon comes at the wrong timeeee to interrupt the almost romantic scene. Kratae says, he’s not interrupting anything. She’s getting bored, so can Puwadon take her out. Pit says her foot is still hurt, how can she go out.

Pit goes to see Ravee but his heart wasn’t there. He keeps worrying and thinking about Kratae. Ravee inquires about him and he tells her about Kratae’s plan. He receives a picture of Puwadon kissing Kratae’s cheek and wants to go find Puwadon. Ravee says, where will he know to go? He says he can’t sit still when he knows how bad Puwadon is. Ravee says Krate can help herself. Pit says, what does Ravee use as an evidence that Kratae can help herself.

Ravee’s friend says it looks like Pit is jealous of Kratae. Ravee says he’s only concern. When Ravee walk off, her friend’s like “even a kindergarten could tell.”

When Kratae returns home, Pit asks if Puwadon did anything to her since he saw the picture that Puwadon sent him. She says, “he and I are going to date. What can he do to me? If he does, I am willing.

At charity function, Khun Nai Jung announces Pit as her oldest grandson. His father refuses him as a son and insult his mom as a prostitute and a whore who seduces men.

Pit wants to know if Khun Pahsun is his father because it is a truth he can’t ignore no matter how far he run away. It will always catch up to him. He wants to learn the way to live with reality. Khun Nop says he already promised Pit’s mom that he will not let Pit know. Pit says no matter if his uncle tells him or not, he still suffers. Khun Nop finally admits Pahsun is Pit’s father but he hid them because he doesn’t want anyone stomping on their dignity. Whatever hurts, Pit should not keep it in his heart. Nop gives Pit a rock and for Pit to throw the rock in the water. The rock represents the truth that hurts. The rock will sink and join everything in the bottom when it’s thrown. At the bottom they’re all the same, they have no value that Pit should think about. Pit should not feel sad for Khun Pahson. Pit is not hurt because Pahsun does not accept him but he hurt more when Pahsun insults his mom.

Tae afraid that this will destroy Pit and feels so bad. She doesn’t want her family to be angry at her because it will shatter her heart even more. Right now, her heart already shatter into pieces. Her father says, they all know she has good intention and no one is angry at her.

Kratae comes to see Pit and found out he’s sick. He didn’t want her help but she told him not to be angry at her and let her help him. She wants him to go to the hospital but he refuses to. He says nothing will be wrong with him.

Bình luận

người ta Manly chỗ đó, khác người chỗ đó mà bạn kêu... thì chít òi :>  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:45 PM
sao Na hok cạo ... nhỉ ? hùi bên GRGR nó còn thưa wa phim này nó dày quá nhìn sợ >"<  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:19 PM
thank ban nhe  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 03:49 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

276#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 16:00:42 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 6

=> Summary : p26, #256
=> Ep.01      : p26, #257
=> Ep.02      : p26, #258
=> Ep.03      : p26, #259
=> Ep.04      : p28, #271
=> Ep.05      : p28, #275

Upon seeing Kratae kissing, I mean wiping Pittaya (Ravee doesn’t know he’s sick), Ravee misunderstand and think back to her mom’s warning that Kratae has no good intention.

Seeing that Pittaya went unconscious, Kratae calls ambulance to come get Pittaya. She stays overnight to watch over him.

Upon waking up, Pittaya tells Kratae that next time she doesn’t have to help him anymore. He also doesn’t want to see her anymore. Ever since he knows her, he always suffer more than being happy. He wants to keep the good memories by not seeing her, after all she used to be a sister…. a lovely sister for him. Kratae is hurt but say she understands and wish him good luck.

Kratae tells Khun Nai Jung for making everything worse with her help and now Pit doesn’t want to see her anymore. Khun Nai Jung comfort Kratae that she did nothing wrong. She did well for letting Khun Nai Jung know who her grandson is. That is a good thing.

Pittaya calls Ravee but she refuses to answer. Pittaya then call the friend and left a message for her to tell Ravee he’s at the hospital but the hell the friend is going to tell Ravee. The friend says he left a message to the wrong person.

Khun Nai Jung comes to visit Pittaya. Pittaya decline being her grandson. He’s happy that she adored him and it might sound heartless but he did not grow up with a father’s love. All he has who loves him is his mom and his uncle Nop. Khun Nai Jung tells him no matter what he is her grandson.

Puwadon is upset that Kratae uses his story to go tell Khun Nai Jung and made up about Pit’s parentage. His friends say to get a woman is so easy. Puwadon calls Kratae for her to see him but she excuses she’s too busy. But he tells her if she doesn’t meet with him, he is not sure of Pittaya’s safety. That’s why Kratae ran out. However, Tai looks at Kratae’s phone and knew that Kratae runs out to see Puwadon.

Puwadon angry that she uses his story to tell his grandma. She says he’s getting smarter. His story made her connect the story and knows that Pittaya shares the same father as Puwadon. Puwadon says, “You do everything for Pittaya.” Kratae admits she does everything for Pit. Angry, Puwadon insults that then Pittaya should wear a skirt instead. Kratae says it was all her doing, Pit doesn’t know.

Tai calls Pe’Yai while he was with Pittaya. The two guy go see Prao and she assumes Puwadon might have tell Kratae to see him at his condo. Pittaya and Pe’Yai were on their way but stuck on traffic. Pittaya decided to go ahead first.

When Pit arrives at the condominium, he wasn’t able to enter but pretends to be on the phone that he was talking to someone inside the building that he’s going up now. He enters when a lady come out. He ring the bell and when Puwadon inquires who is outside. Pittaya says there was a call someone hit Puwadon’s car.

When Pittaya sees how Kratae’s situation look. He asks why Puwadon do this to Kratae. Puwadon says Kratae plays with him first. Pittaya beat up Puwadon to a pulp.

When Khun Nop knows what’s going on, he almost have a heart attack because he’s mad. Kratae wakes up and inquired what happen. Her dad says Puwadon did not have good intention towards her but Pittaya help her in time.

Puwadon landed in the hospital but he made up lies that Pittaya beat him up for the reason his dad won’t accept Pittaya as a son. Ravee comes to visit him and he made further lies that there is more reason to why Pittaya beat him up. It’s because Pittaya’s jealous there is something going on between him and Kratae because Kratae’s is Pittaya’s woman.

Puwadon sends the photos to reporters. When Khun Nop sees the newspaper he has a heart attack. Pittaya goes to see Ravee, however she acts like she’s been busy that she isn’t able to answer his phone calls. Pittaya receives a call about Khun Nop and says he has to go. Ravee says he should leave since Khun Nop is too important. She’s basically sarcastic about it and he left anyway.

Arriving at the hospital, Pe’Yai shows him the scandal. Pe’Yai wants to go beat Puwadon up but Pittaya tells him not too. Puwadon’s father have too much power and the one who will be in trouble is Khun Nop instead. Pit asks where Kratae is but they have lost Kratae. Pittaya found Kratae crying. She was going to walk off but he stop her. She cries on his shoulder.

She blames herself for being a bad daughter and never made her dad proud. Pit comforts that it isn’t her fault. It’s Puwadon’s fault and she should not blamed herself. Kratae asks if he thinks she’s evil. Pit says she’s not a good person and she got mad. He then says to listen to him finish talking first. She’s not a good person but not evil. He also believes that she’s still pure in terms of being a woman. However, Kratae understands that many people think she’s evil girl and can go anywhere with any man. If it’s not necessary no one would wants to socialize with her.

The doctor says Khun Nop is still in critical condition but he doesn’t want to do surgery. They try to convince him but he’s worry about Kratae. What if something happen to him while he’s doing surgery? He wants to be conscious and knows everything about what will happen so he can help. He doesn’t want to close his eyes for one bit.

Khun Yai leaves the room and cries alone outside. Khun Yai says he isn’t manly at all that he comes out to cry alone. He felt useless he can’t do anything to help Kratae and his dad. He’s the eldest son. His friends sent him some news that in the internet Kratae receives a lot of criticism.They dig her old news and say she’s wild and don’t know enough. That she sleeps with any man without choosing. They also bash on their dad and the family. How can others not think about their feelings? And others don’t even know their family.

Pittaya tells them to go eat and he will care for Khun Nop instead. When Khun Nop awake he asks where everyone is. Pittaya tells him. However, Khun Nop’s heart starts kicking in again and ask that Pittaya have to take care of Kratae for him. Pit has to promise. Pit promise he will take care of Kratae. When the three comes back, they heard their father is in critical condition in ICU, the doctor is operating a surgery at the moment.

Kratae ran outside and cry. Pittaya follows her. She says to him if something bad happen to her father, what would she do? She can’t live without her father. Pit comforts that nothing will happen to her father. When Pit and Tae come back inside, they stumble upon reporters.

Pit thought it was now safe so they both go back upstair but the reporters were there waiting for them. Reporters ask if the pictures are real. Is Khun Suapa making this news up just to stay in the news?? Or who is the man in the photo? etc.

Pittaya tries to stop reporters but he can’t. Khun Yai went to get security. However, Pittaya shock everyone saying if they want to know so much who is the man in the picture then it is him. He will be responsible for his action by marrying her. They love each other.

Kratae is displeases with his announcement.

Kratae: Why do you say that when you don’t even love me?! You are not the man in the photo too.
Pittaya: Before Uncle go into surgery he ask me to take care of you.
Kratae: You don’t have to look after me. I am older now. Plus, I am also a worthless person in your eyes. So, don’t even come to protect me.
Pittaya: I am not protecting you but I do it for Uncle. Uncle is very deeply hurt with this circumstance. The only thing to make him feel better… is know you’re safe.
Kratae: So, you solve the problem by marrying me? Before you rejected me and act like you’re disgusted with me. Others might not know about this but I do and I can’t endure to marry you knowing you don’t love me. You’re the one who told me that I make you suffer more than happy, so why would you stay with your suffering? You probably can force yourself but I can’t do it. We will not marry! This is my problem. I can be responsible for my own life. I will not ask for your help. You can leave now. GOOOOO.
Pittaya: I am not leaving until Uncle’s done with his surgery.

After the surgery, doctor says Khun Nop has too little blood so even though he’s good but he might not be able to recover as fast as other. Tomorrow they will remove him to normal room. Khun Yai decided that they will sleep at the hospital tonight. Tae purposely says to Pe’yai that only them THREE stay and OUTSIDER should leave.

Pit took Tai home to get clothes. Tai talks to Pit in the car about Kratae and Raveepan. Pit insists he will married Tae and he will take care of Raveepan’s situation.

Pe’Yai speaks to Tae that she shouldn’t be so mean to Pit. He has good intention towards her. But Tae said she doesn’t want him to be to good to her. What’s her reason?
“Secretly loving someone hurts, Pe’Yai. It especially hurt more when the one we love, love someone else. When they do good things for us, instead of making us happy, it hurts 100 times more. However, that doesn’t hurt as much as seeing the one we love suffer because of us. That hurts us even more to the death. I can’t marry Pit.”

The next day Raveepan comes to see Pit. She yells at him for lying to her. The man in the photo is him. Pit denies it being him but that it was Puwadon. However, Ravee refuses to believe Pit. Pit says you trust Puwadon more than me? Ravee says she never thought the day would come that she trust someone else more than Pit. It’s his action that prove it. He says that day Pe’yai was with him too. If she doesn’t believe she can ask Pe’yai. However, if it’s true than why did he announced it to be him? Don’t tell her that he’s going to marry Suapa. He says right now Khun Nop isn’t well and whatever he can do to lessen it he will. Ravee should know how much kindness his uncle have for him. He basically give Pit a new life. Ravee says don’t tell her he’s marrying Suapa to return Khun Nop’s kindness. So, he chose Khun Nop’s kindness over Ravee even though he know Ravee will get hurts? Pit says even though they will not end up together he still loves her.

@cr: sugar-daily & asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

277#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 16:05:44 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 14-1-2013 02:08

tại cuối tuần mình kg có đem máy dzìa nhà nên kg có úp đc, phải đợi t2 vô cty mới mần đc nè ^^
[ủa mà khoan, mình là 85 đó nha, chắc lớn hơn bạn đúng hem... xưng chị nha ^^]

cuối tuần rồi coi fin mà điên quá, dù kg hỉu rõ nhưng củn lò mò đoán đoán đc... >"<
bực nhất là khúc họp báo mà ông Ba của Pit cứ chối đây đẩy á, chời ơi... lúc đó nhìn mặt Pit thiệt là... Y_Y

nhưng mà tuần này chắc dzui rồi đây, chắc có đám cưới rùi á ^^
gì thì gì... Pit củn kg phải là 1 anh chàng tốt... trong đầu thì lúc nào củn Thae, Thae, Thae ... mà miệng thì cứ nói yêu Ravee.. .bị ăn cái tát là đáng đời ^^
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

278#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 17:08:26 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Phỏng vấn Kim:

Tuy fin chỉ vừa mới công chiếu, nhưng Kim đã nhận được nhiều phản hồi trái chiều về vai diễn của cô trong RP. Kim nói:

"có rất nhiều phản hồi, và bây giờ mọi người gọi tôi là Kratae hay Khun Nu Kratae. Mọi người khen những bộ váy tôi bận rất đẹp và tôi diễn bằng mắt khá tốt. Nhưng sao Kratae luôn kiếm chuyện với Pit-Nadech... :)

Fanclub của P'Nadech cũng nói rằng họ cảm thấy tội cho Nadech, lúc nào củn bị quấy rấy và phải chịu đựng N'ek. Nhưng tôi đã nói với họ rằng mọi người hãy cứ tiếp tục theo dõi bộ film, và rồi mọi người sẽ thương cho N'ek mau thôi, vì cô ấy phải khóc rất nhiều, đau khổ rất nhiều, lúc nào củn phải che dấu tình cảm của bản thân. Yêu anh ta nhưng kg bao giờ đc thể hiện nên lúc nào cô cũng cố gắng đẩy anh ta ra xa mình. Rất nhiều cảnh kịch tính. Và khóc nhiều tới nỗi tôi mún kiệt sức luôn.

Đây là một bộ fin khó với tôi, và cũng là bộ fin "khó nuốt" nhất trong những fin tôi đã từng đóng. Có quá nhiều cung bậc cảm xúc: lãng mạn có, dễ thương có, oánh nhau củn có, kịch tính củn có... tất cả đều nằm trong đây... Raeng Prathana"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phỏng vấn Paa Jaew:

Tôi đã từng làm việc với Kim trong 4 HJHKK nhưng không gặp gỡ em ấy nhiều vì em ấy đóng trong một nhánh fin khác, Thara Himalaiya (bộ này 4 phần là 4 đạo diễn khác nhau mừ). Khi chọn diễn viên, tôi thích em ấy. Và P' Noom Krit cũng vậy (hình như biên kịch thì phải). Kim diễn rất tốt. Ban đầu em ấy kg đc tự tin cho lắm nhưng sau này tiến bộ lên rất nhiều, tự tin lên rất nhiều... và điều quan trọng là em ấy nắm bắt tâm lý nhân vật rất tốt. Không cần phải mất thời gian để tạo cảm xúc, mọi chuyện cứ tự nhiên như em ấy là Kratae vậy. Cho dù khi quay có xảy ra chuyện gì, em ấy củn có thể ứng biến đc. Phản ứng củn rất tốt với các diễn viên khác.

Thật ra mới đầu tôi củn có chút lo lắng, vì 2 đứa đã từng diễn với nhau là anh em (4 HJHKK) nên không biết khi đóng người yêu của nhau thì có ok kg. Nhưng giờ không còn nữa, giờ thì tôi cảm giác như là 2 đứa yêu nhau thiệt vậy... [mình là Yaya thì sẽ xử bác nì vì câu nì :>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind the scenes:

Kim gặp 1 vấn đề "nho nhỏ" trong quá trình quay fin RP (mà thiệt ra thấy fin nào hình như củn gặp vde này ^^)

Đó là cảnh Alex đánh thuốc mê và tính làm nhục cô. Nhưng Pit đã tới kịp lúc, oánh nhau với Alex và mang Kratae đi.

Cảnh quay bắt đầu với Việc Kratae bị hôn mê => Không vấn đề gì!!!

Rồi tới cảnh trên giường: Kimphải nằm bất động, Alex thì chạm vào cô và cởi nút áo...
=> Nhưng tay Alex thì cứ run, và 2 người kg thể nhịn đc cười... :)
=> Alex nói anh rất là căng thẳng, còn Kim thì lại rất ngại, vì phải nằm im mặc người khác cởi nút áo... :>
Nhưng mà mọi chuyện củn ok ở take 2

Rồi Nadech tới giải cứu. Sau khi oánh nhau với Alex, anh ẵm cô ra ngoài...
=> nhưng Nadeck ẵm kg nổi và hầu như là làm rớt Kim... [hahaha... nghe quen quá... em Ya còn ẵm kg nổi mà nói chi tới Kim]... Nadech đỏ cả mặt vì mọi người cứ chọc anh yếu, còn Kim thì im re kg phản ứng, vì sợ mọi người sẽ lại chọc cô rằng cô quá nặng... [vụ này mấy fin # củn thấy nà ^^]

@cr: asianfuse

Bình luận

haha, thiệt ra thấy Kim chỉ là tròn người thôi, đẹp, chứ đâu phải là mập... chỉ tại nhà mình nhìn pé Ya ốm quen mắt thôi à ^^  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:47 PM
cảnh pit cõng tae nhìn người tae còn "dày" hơn pit :))  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:17 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

279#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 17:23:00 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
member_2013 gửi lúc 14-1-2013 02:08

Rốt cuộc Kratae cũng thú nhận tình cảm của mình dành cho Pit [khi nói chuyện với anh trai]... nhưng sao thấy mọi người vẫn im re, sao kg nói cho Pit biết... nếu Pit biết thì chắc cả 2 đỡ phải cãi nhau um sùm rùi ^^

Kratae nói chuyện với anh trai - P'Yai - sau khi Pit tự nhận mình là người trong tấm ảnh và anh với cô sẽ cưới nhau sớm thôi

=>

P'Yai nói Tae đừng có ích kỷ và cố chấp như vậy, Pit làm vậy củn chỉ là mún che chở, mún tốt cho cô.
Nhưng Tae nói cô không mún Pit đối xử tốt với mình như vậy. Và đây là lý do của cô:

"Yêu đơn phương một ai đó rất là khổ P'Yai.

Và càng đau khổ hơn nữa khi người mình yêu lại yêu một người khác. Khi họ đối xử tốt với ta, đáng lẽ phải thật hạnh phúc, nhưng thực ra lại khiến ta đau gấp trăm lần. Tuy nhiên, nó cũng không đau đớn bằng việc thấy người ta yêu vì ta mà bị tổn thương. Điều đó quả thật làm ta đau còn hơn cả chết nữa.

Em không thể lấy Pit được đâu!"

Bình luận

Pit đã nói là yêu , muốn cưới rawee & mọi ng biết điều đó. nếu họ nói ra thì làm sao kratea dám nhìn mặt pit nữa ?.poor kratea  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:08 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

280#
Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 18:26:48 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[MV]หยุดรักยังไง ost. แรงปรารถนา - ZEAL (official)

đang kiếm Engsub để dịch mà kiếm hoài hông ra
à mà bài này hình như khác với bài song ca Nam nữ thì phải @.@

Bình luận

uhm mình củn thích bài Song Ca đó hơn ^^  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 08:24 PM
mình thix bài song ca hơn , nghe da diết buồn như t/y Tae dành cho Pit vậy :((  Đăng lúc 14-1-2013 07:14 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách